FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Registry key for extra quick action in notification pull-down (WP8.1, ATIV S Neo)?

13th March 2015, 05:26 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
I just replaced my ATIV S Neo. I installed dev preview updates up to and including GDR3, then installed Sprint's official 8.1 update (and the prep update before it). I haven't installed any updates since then, since Sprint didn't release 8.1 GDR1 for my phone. I don't know if I'm going to do that yet.

In the meantime, IO Explorer won't install on my replacement phone. All I want to do with it is enable the extra quick action button in the notification pull-down so that I have smaller text on my phone. Does anyone know what the registry tweak is for this? I've been searching all over the place and can't find it.

Thanks!

ETA: I'm an idiot and didn't realize this was in WPH Tweaks now. For my own info does anyone have that registry key anyhow? Thanks!
Last edited by shifuimam; 13th March 2015 at 05:30 PM.

14th March 2015, 05:41 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shifuimam

I just replaced my ATIV S Neo. I installed dev preview updates up to and including GDR3, then installed Sprint's official 8.1 update (and the prep update before it). I haven't installed any updates since then, since Sprint didn't release 8.1 GDR1 for my phone. I don't know if I'm going to do that yet.

In the meantime, IO Explorer won't install on my replacement phone. All I want to do with it is enable the extra quick action button in the notification pull-down so that I have smaller text on my phone. Does anyone know what the registry tweak is for this? I've been searching all over the place and can't find it.

Thanks!

ETA: I'm an idiot and didn't realize this was in WPH Tweaks now. For my own info does anyone have that registry key anyhow? Thanks!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=63

The first key is for smaller font, second key is for 5th tile.
The Following User Says Thank You to G.moe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2015, 06:49 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Thank you so much!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread