Need help with translations
Hello guys, I need your help to translate "Speech Shopper" application
to German, Italian, Poland and Portugal
. I also need a product list for Mexico.
(perfect French translation already done by titi66200
, Spanish by lomax50
What I like to ask you:
- translate the app name (local lang equivalent of "Speech Shopper");
- translate app UI (see below);
- create localized shopping list (plain text file in UTF-8 encoding) with common goods/food items.
Please, download this archive first.
If you have "Visual Studio" 2010/2012 installed:
- download & install "Microsoft Multilingual App Toolkit" http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/bg127574.aspx
- rename file "AppResources.fr.xlf" to your language, for example "AppResources.es.xlf" or "AppResources.de.xlf"
- change language code inside file
- open file with "Multilingual App Toolkit" and translate sentences
or (if no "Visual Studio" installed)
- open file "AppResources.fr.xlf" with notepad and replace French translation with your lang translation