Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 39,996 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

T-Mobile US compatible devices

Tip us?

km8j
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default T-Mobile US compatible devices

Are there any windows 8.1 devices fully compatible with T-Mobile in the US? LTE, etc? Obviously ones besides what T-Mobile sells?

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,699
I assume you mean Windows *Phone* 8.1? Well, there's obviously any that are sold by TMoUS MVNOs (check Wikipedia or something). There's the ATIV S SGH-T899M, which was an 8.0 launch device but still has decent specs and is fully compatible... you have to get it from Canada, though. Probably any other phones from the same carrier (TELUS Mobility) will also work. I don't know of any others that are going to be fully compatible but which they don't sell; there might be a few, though.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.

compu829
Old
Thanks Meter 243
Lumia 1520.3 Supports AWS HSPA+ and LTE. Any AT&T branded device supports AWS LTE, but they disabled HSPA+ in the radio firmware for some reason....(I wonder why? )