Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

XDA Partners with LG for Developer Challenge

Many Android enthusiasts know the name LG. LG is the maker of some Google Nexus devices and some … more
Post Reply

[Q] Windows Explorer and Pocket File Manager XAPs?

3rd July 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Ekaterinburg
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Do anyone still have the xaps of those apps?

• Windows Explorer version 1.0.0.5 (no matter encrypted/marketplace or no)

And if yes, can you share it? (Share to PM if you have decrypted/unlocked one because piracy is forbidden here)

For sure, I need that for @djamol method that was posted about a week ago but deleted because of apps he used and app he get success with were all paid. I think that sharing marketplace XAPs here is not forbidden.

UPD: Pocket File Manager found
Last edited by winphoneuser; 3rd July 2014 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Pocket File Manager 4.3.2.0 found
6th July 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #2  
Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 23
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winphoneuser

Do anyone still have the xaps of those apps?

• Windows Explorer version 1.0.0.5 (no matter encrypted/marketplace or no)

And if yes, can you share it? (Share to PM if you have decrypted/unlocked one because piracy is forbidden here)

For sure, I need that for @djamol method that was posted about a week ago but deleted because of apps he used and app he get success with were all paid. I think that sharing marketplace XAPs here is not forbidden.

UPD: Pocket File Manager found

How do you install old versions xap from the marketplace??
Last edited by djamol; 6th July 2014 at 09:52 PM.
6th July 2014, 10:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Ekaterinburg
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djamol

How do you install old versions xap from the marketplace??

I can`t. There is a guy who can do so and he uses JTAG related hardware to achieve that. I can just give him a xap and then hope he`ll do that and then he may create sideloadable xap using interop-unlocked phone possibilities or with your method.

It won`t help if you want to install some really important apps like Skype. It contains ID_CAP_INTEROPSERVICES in its manistest and can`t be sideloaded even if I have unlocked/decrypted xap (and I have different versions of it). Probably you can with interop-unlocked phone, but not on Nokia Lumia phones yet (unless you have riff box, jtag and/or other related hardware).
Last edited by winphoneuser; 6th July 2014 at 10:13 PM. Reason: More info
6th July 2014, 10:27 PM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 23
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Donate to Me
More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by winphoneuser

I can`t. There is a guy who can do so and he uses JTAG related hardware to achieve that. I can just give him a xap and then hope he`ll do that and then he may create sideloadable xap using interop-unlocked phone possibilities or with your method.

It won`t help if you want to install some really important apps like Skype. It contains ID_CAP_INTEROPSERVICES in its manistest and can`t be sideloaded even if I have unlocked/decrypted xap (and I have different versions of it). Probably you can with interop-unlocked phone, but not on Nokia Lumia phones yet (unless you have riff box, jtag and/or other related hardware).

I've already all tools & xaps but Microsoft won't allow me to publish that all things before their patch development.
They are tracking my each activity
Lol
6th July 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Ekaterinburg
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djamol

I've already all tools & xaps but Microsoft won't allow me to publish that all things before their patch development.
They are tracking my each activity
Lol

What kind of patch they doing and what kind of things you`re unlocked already? If there is any patch, looks like it can only be in the WP8.1 GDR1 ROMs because of some ROMs with Lumia Cyan/WP8.1 are already published. Microsoft was never forced any updates for Windows Phone to install by everyone. Lumia 810 users still can`t install even 8.1 Preview for Developers AFAIK.

Hope you made something really useful.
7th July 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 23
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Donate to Me
More
Obviously!!
Last edited by djamol; 7th July 2014 at 08:30 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
marketplace, pocket file manager, sideload, windows explorer, xap
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes