Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,157 Members 42,910 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Windows Explorer and Pocket File Manager XAPs?

Tip us?

winphoneuser
Old
(Last edited by winphoneuser; 3rd July 2014 at 11:28 PM.) Reason: Pocket File Manager 4.3.2.0 found
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Windows Explorer and Pocket File Manager XAPs?

Do anyone still have the xaps of those apps?

• Windows Explorer version 1.0.0.5 (no matter encrypted/marketplace or no)

And if yes, can you share it? (Share to PM if you have decrypted/unlocked one because piracy is forbidden here)

For sure, I need that for @djamol method that was posted about a week ago but deleted because of apps he used and app he get success with were all paid. I think that sharing marketplace XAPs here is not forbidden.

UPD: Pocket File Manager found
Sorry for my English

djamol
Old
(Last edited by djamol; 6th July 2014 at 09:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by winphoneuser View Post
Do anyone still have the xaps of those apps?

• Windows Explorer version 1.0.0.5 (no matter encrypted/marketplace or no)

And if yes, can you share it? (Share to PM if you have decrypted/unlocked one because piracy is forbidden here)

For sure, I need that for @djamol method that was posted about a week ago but deleted because of apps he used and app he get success with were all paid. I think that sharing marketplace XAPs here is not forbidden.

UPD: Pocket File Manager found
How do you install old versions xap from the marketplace??

winphoneuser
Old
(Last edited by winphoneuser; 6th July 2014 at 10:13 PM.) Reason: More info
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by djamol View Post
How do you install old versions xap from the marketplace??
I can`t. There is a guy who can do so and he uses JTAG related hardware to achieve that. I can just give him a xap and then hope he`ll do that and then he may create sideloadable xap using interop-unlocked phone possibilities or with your method.

It won`t help if you want to install some really important apps like Skype. It contains ID_CAP_INTEROPSERVICES in its manistest and can`t be sideloaded even if I have unlocked/decrypted xap (and I have different versions of it). Probably you can with interop-unlocked phone, but not on Nokia Lumia phones yet (unless you have riff box, jtag and/or other related hardware).
Sorry for my English

djamol
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by winphoneuser View Post
I can`t. There is a guy who can do so and he uses JTAG related hardware to achieve that. I can just give him a xap and then hope he`ll do that and then he may create sideloadable xap using interop-unlocked phone possibilities or with your method.

It won`t help if you want to install some really important apps like Skype. It contains ID_CAP_INTEROPSERVICES in its manistest and can`t be sideloaded even if I have unlocked/decrypted xap (and I have different versions of it). Probably you can with interop-unlocked phone, but not on Nokia Lumia phones yet (unless you have riff box, jtag and/or other related hardware).
I've already all tools & xaps but Microsoft won't allow me to publish that all things before their patch development.
They are tracking my each activity
Lol

winphoneuser
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by djamol View Post
I've already all tools & xaps but Microsoft won't allow me to publish that all things before their patch development.
They are tracking my each activity
Lol
What kind of patch they doing and what kind of things you`re unlocked already? If there is any patch, looks like it can only be in the WP8.1 GDR1 ROMs because of some ROMs with Lumia Cyan/WP8.1 are already published. Microsoft was never forced any updates for Windows Phone to install by everyone. Lumia 810 users still can`t install even 8.1 Preview for Developers AFAIK.

Hope you made something really useful.
Sorry for my English

djamol
Old
(Last edited by djamol; 7th July 2014 at 08:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Obviously!!
Tags
marketplace, pocket file manager, sideload, windows explorer, xap