Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Windows Explorer and Pocket File Manager XAPs?

OP winphoneuser

3rd July 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Ekaterinburg
Thanks Meter: 6

40 posts
More
Do anyone still have the xaps of those apps?

• Windows Explorer version 1.0.0.5 (no matter encrypted/marketplace or no)

And if yes, can you share it? (Share to PM if you have decrypted/unlocked one because piracy is forbidden here)

For sure, I need that for @djamol method that was posted about a week ago but deleted because of apps he used and app he get success with were all paid. I think that sharing marketplace XAPs here is not forbidden.

UPD: Pocket File Manager found
Last edited by winphoneuser; 4th July 2014 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Pocket File Manager 4.3.2.0 found
6th July 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #2  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 80

125 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winphoneuser

Do anyone still have the xaps of those apps?

• Windows Explorer version 1.0.0.5 (no matter encrypted/marketplace or no)

And if yes, can you share it? (Share to PM if you have decrypted/unlocked one because piracy is forbidden here)

For sure, I need that for @djamol method that was posted about a week ago but deleted because of apps he used and app he get success with were all paid. I think that sharing marketplace XAPs here is not forbidden.

UPD: Pocket File Manager found

How do you install old versions xap from the marketplace??
Last edited by djamol; 6th July 2014 at 10:52 PM.
6th July 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Ekaterinburg

40 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djamol

How do you install old versions xap from the marketplace??

I can`t. There is a guy who can do so and he uses JTAG related hardware to achieve that. I can just give him a xap and then hope he`ll do that and then he may create sideloadable xap using interop-unlocked phone possibilities or with your method.

It won`t help if you want to install some really important apps like Skype. It contains ID_CAP_INTEROPSERVICES in its manistest and can`t be sideloaded even if I have unlocked/decrypted xap (and I have different versions of it). Probably you can with interop-unlocked phone, but not on Nokia Lumia phones yet (unless you have riff box, jtag and/or other related hardware).
Last edited by winphoneuser; 6th July 2014 at 11:13 PM. Reason: More info
6th July 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #4  
Flag Pune

125 posts
Donate to Me
More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by winphoneuser

I can`t. There is a guy who can do so and he uses JTAG related hardware to achieve that. I can just give him a xap and then hope he`ll do that and then he may create sideloadable xap using interop-unlocked phone possibilities or with your method.

It won`t help if you want to install some really important apps like Skype. It contains ID_CAP_INTEROPSERVICES in its manistest and can`t be sideloaded even if I have unlocked/decrypted xap (and I have different versions of it). Probably you can with interop-unlocked phone, but not on Nokia Lumia phones yet (unless you have riff box, jtag and/or other related hardware).

I've already all tools & xaps but Microsoft won't allow me to publish that all things before their patch development.
They are tracking my each activity
Lol
7th July 2014, 12:00 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Ekaterinburg

40 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djamol

I've already all tools & xaps but Microsoft won't allow me to publish that all things before their patch development.
They are tracking my each activity
Lol

What kind of patch they doing and what kind of things you`re unlocked already? If there is any patch, looks like it can only be in the WP8.1 GDR1 ROMs because of some ROMs with Lumia Cyan/WP8.1 are already published. Microsoft was never forced any updates for Windows Phone to install by everyone. Lumia 810 users still can`t install even 8.1 Preview for Developers AFAIK.

Hope you made something really useful.
7th July 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #6  
Flag Pune

125 posts
Donate to Me
More
Obviously!!
Last edited by djamol; 7th July 2014 at 09:30 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
marketplace, pocket file manager, sideload, windows explorer, xap
Previous Thread Next Thread