Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Pistons- Rate, Review, Buy & Sell

Yesterday, 06:23 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23

196 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by visualfighter

I have Paperback Edition, v2, and iF commemorative edition. I plan to buy the white/silver v2, because it looks visually nice . The paperback is poor, not recommended to buy for music lover. But the V2, I have to say, it's very impressive. I love this IEM.
My only problem is, the audio is worse when I use it with mi3---than with my other devices. I tried many combinations of setting, music player application, audio mod like viper4android, set up dirac, use OMTP-CTIA adapter ( in case it 'maybe' has different port with the device) etc. With, for example, xperia z, xiaomi piston can produce amazing audio. But with mi3, don't know why, it sounds muddy. Not too muddy, but less clean than xperia z , or even with my old dell streak and optimus 2x. And it getting even worse when I turn on Dirac mode that is provided in miui.
Maybe it because driver, codec or something? I think miui team have to give more concern about audio quality too

Fingers crossed got mi3 and expecting my version 2.1 soon

Sent from my MI 3W
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread