Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Pistons- Rate, Review, Buy & Sell

OP bilalvoh

30th September 2014, 07:23 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by visualfighter

I have Paperback Edition, v2, and iF commemorative edition. I plan to buy the white/silver v2, because it looks visually nice . The paperback is poor, not recommended to buy for music lover. But the V2, I have to say, it's very impressive. I love this IEM.
My only problem is, the audio is worse when I use it with mi3---than with my other devices. I tried many combinations of setting, music player application, audio mod like viper4android, set up dirac, use OMTP-CTIA adapter ( in case it 'maybe' has different port with the device) etc. With, for example, xperia z, xiaomi piston can produce amazing audio. But with mi3, don't know why, it sounds muddy. Not too muddy, but less clean than xperia z , or even with my old dell streak and optimus 2x. And it getting even worse when I turn on Dirac mode that is provided in miui.
Maybe it because driver, codec or something? I think miui team have to give more concern about audio quality too

Fingers crossed got mi3 and expecting my version 2.1 soon

Sent from my MI 3W
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread