Originally Posted by pandasa123
Hey guys, judging from the number of users between Slimkat, CM, and Mokee that are having trouble installing, here is a guide to install any AOSP-based ROM for the Xiaomi Mi3
- Be on a KitKat ROM before flashing
- You must have a custom recovery installed that allows SELinux.
- Download the Xiaomi Mi3 build .
- Download the gapps
- Disable True Dual Boot
- Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from the ROM you're flashing already.
- Install Slim on System 1
- Wipe Dalvik and Cache
- Enjoy, hit the thanks button
Hi Bro, I am a newbie here, don't know anything at all. Can you help a bit here?
1. Kitkat rom:-> any of the miui rom will work? just the number > 4.4x ?
2. How to install custom recovery, can you give a link for mi3?
3. You meant download from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/xiao...aked-t2876646/
4. Install Slim on System 1 :- Can you give a link?