Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV

Yesterday, we showed you how to do some advanced things with your Moto 360 quite easily … more

Google Updates Play Games, Wallet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google+, and Camera

While we haven’t really had much in the way of … more

Improved performance with MIUI6

OP vivzek

1st September 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Been using v6 for quire some time now. IT does has some limitations like some less options in the notification pane and some awkward menu options, ok a ****ty camera app, but still it is preety smooth. ITs a beta version and new developments will keep coming as the devs keep on progressing... The interface is smooth just like v5 but if you want to keep progressing then u got to start using it as it will be the standard later on.
2nd September 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #12  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 44

186 posts
Donate to Me
More
I personally like the MIUI 6 look...It has the polished look of iOS with the functionality of Android...
Admitted a lotta features are still missing, but I am assuming they will be added in final builds...(if they are not, then yeah, dual boot AOSP ROMs for me too...)
And when you got 32000ish scores in Antutu, did you have Performance mode ON?
2nd September 2014, 09:59 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Thumbs up
I'm glad that I'm not alone (hugs) . This V6 is a flat fiasco, a dull imitation of the f..g Iphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by linr76

my experience? MIUI v6 sucks. big time.
they wanted to make it simpler, in my opinion its way more complicated now.
they took away many features of v5
apps keep crashing, google stuff doesn't work at all.
camera app is useless.
and so on.
that the whole UI looks like IOS now doesn't help either. every time you pull up the toggles i nearly puked. - ok -than can be fixed down the road with a decent theme but right now there ain't any.
back to v5 and .22 - if you ask me, the performance gain is NOT worth all the hassle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTAN-O-One

MIUI V6 looks more heavier skinned compared to the V5. Not really surprised if perfomance turned into a crawl. Im getting the MI3 and won't update it to the V6 version. Its still new. Maybe give some time and the bugs shld be gone

Via the Internet

4th September 2014, 12:22 AM   |  #14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Searching...
Thanks Meter: 1,048

2,874 posts
More
Well thats true seem ppl finding the os an ios replica are correct as the main stuff we are actually looking for is the ram and battery optimisation.
Moreover it seems to be screwed up with the new ui hope they come up with something solid till the official
4th September 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #15  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 36

94 posts
More
Unhappy
I reverted back to 4.8.22 I've got a lot of problems on v6 dont like the camera,browser,battery life it messed up my root access,messed up also my touch screen, I've got ghost touches everywhere.
4th September 2014, 11:36 AM   |  #16  
Flag ::::Near Hell::::
Thanks Meter: 274

188 posts
More
My personal opinion is that i m in love with the ui performance and what not.
Its buttery smooth, no lag, and it feels pretty awesome to use such a beautiful UI.
Ya but its true the camera app is a bit f***ed up but nevermind its just a beta one. Its going to get updated in a much better way so keep updating.
- Sent via cool MiUi v6.
10th September 2014, 12:05 PM   |  #17  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 44

186 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjames.abordo

I reverted back to 4.8.22 I've got a lot of problems on v6 dont like the camera,browser,battery life it messed up my root access,messed up also my touch screen, I've got ghost touches everywhere.

Whew! Glad to hear the ghost touch thing is a MIUI 6 bug...
I updated to MIUI 6 as soon as I got my Mi3 and get ghost touch too (mostly while charging)...
15th September 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 425

773 posts
More
Stop Blaming For FC and other issues like some missing features in MIUI v5 and etc in Beta release of MIUI v6
Because its still in Beta test so when it comes in Stable State talk about it more..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread