FORUMS

OnePlus Two: Expectations and Boundaries

OnePlus is a company that has been through controversies and praise in what was perhaps one of … more

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] 3g not working

16th February 2015, 10:15 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Service Am facing the same issue!
Quote:
Originally Posted by msingh23249

3g is not working in my mi3 India version. My phone is unable to search or connect to 3g signal while same Sim is working for 3g in other mobiles

Am using Airtel, I recently had factory reset on my Xiaomi Mi3W , when I chose 3G only option, there is no service/network, when I change it to 2g or prefer 3g option, its working, the problem is I dont get to browse 3g data, it is only working on 2g!

Any solutions so far?

24th March 2015, 12:58 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up
Same problem here, it happen after flashing MIUI 6 Stable latest update
3rd April 2015, 06:50 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lognathan

Am using Airtel, I recently had factory reset on my Xiaomi Mi3W , when I chose 3G only option, there is no service/network, when I change it to 2g or prefer 3g option, its working, the problem is I dont get to browse 3g data, it is only working on 2g!

Any solutions so far?

Flash to custom rom it will help. http://forum.xda-developers.com/xiao...-ivan-t2967259
4th April 2015, 03:21 PM |#14  
manila, philippines
Thanks Meter: 2

More
im from philippines my mi3 is Tegra, is there any way for me to use my 3g connection.. pls help me thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread