OP leech28

21st August 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #11  
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 14

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leech28

Dude i appriciate your help !! Thanks just let me know wheather i am the only one getting this error or this something common
May be it will take some time to check for updates . I'll be sending my phone service centre so it should be running stock that i have got 18.0

Hi, you can send the phone to the service center with the latest stable version KXDMIBF23.0 too...
Download here,
http://en.miui.com/download-101.html#334
flash via updater app...

Here is how to do it in case you don't know...
> Place the downloaded .zip in downloaded_rom folder in your internal storage (do not rename it to update.zip)
> Press the menu key and select "Select update package" (navigate to the proper location and select the file)
> Select update
> Once flashed, reboot when prompted
> Flash again the same file the same way, reboot
You are good to go

Hope this helps..
Last edited by yusioo7; 21st August 2014 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Added more detailed steps
21st August 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 4

68 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusioo7

Hi, you can send the phone to the service center with the latest stable version KXDMIBF23.0 too...
Download here,
http://en.miui.com/download-101.html#334
flash via updater app...

Here is how to do it in case you don't know...
> Place the downloaded .zip in downloaded_rom folder in your internal storage (do not rename it to update.zip)
> Press the menu key and select "Select update package" (navigate to the proper location and select the file)
> Select update
> Once flashed, reboot when prompted
> Flash again the same file the same way, reboot
You are good to go

Hope this helps..

Thats the problem i am dealing with it just throws an error and says veiw error log !!! Also what you said i didn't rename it to update.zip
I remaned it for the second method updating via recovery where it specifically say put the file into root of the sdcard and rename it to update .zip and even that wont work !!?? I am just no getting that wtf? is going on ?
All these methods don't work at all
Last edited by leech28; 21st August 2014 at 09:53 PM.
22nd August 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #13  
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 14

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leech28

Thats the problem i am dealing with it just throws an error and says veiw error log !!! Also what you said i didn't rename it to update.zip
I remaned it for the second method updating via recovery where it specifically say put the file into root of the sdcard and rename it to update .zip and even that wont work !!?? I am just no getting that wtf? is going on ?
All these methods don't work at all

Can you please tel me the MIUI version number you are running right now.?? Please metion the full number (like, MIUI-KXDMIBF 23.0)...

UPDATE: Seems that the Indian/Global Fastboot Rom has the updater problem/bug...
I suggest flashing the China fastboot Rom and then updating to Indian ROM either by updater or recovery...
Go through the link below for more info:
http://en.miui.com/thread-21325-1-1.html
Last edited by yusioo7; 22nd August 2014 at 01:15 AM. Reason: This May Work
22nd August 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #14  
OP Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 4

68 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusioo7

Can you please tel me the MIUI version number you are running right now.?? Please metion the full number (like, MIUI-KXDMIBF 23.0)...

UPDATE: Seems that the Indian/Global Fastboot Rom has the updater problem/bug...
I suggest flashing the China fastboot Rom and then updating to Indian ROM either by updater or recovery...
Go through the link below for more info:
http://en.miui.com/thread-21325-1-1.html

I am using MIUI-KXDMIBE15.0 ....Your method will not work on china rom , i have tried that already . But thanks for your suggestion
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread