Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 37,600 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] is the mi3 this worth buying?

Tip us?

bharath88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] is the mi3 this worth buying?

Guys I'm sure this Question would be raised much earlier, but not able to see this post. Read a lot many negative reviews about this phone, flipkart having issues with replacements, service centers not operational etc.. In a big dilemma weather to buy this or not..
Genuine advice please.

Fyzher
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharath88 View Post
Guys I'm sure this Question would be raised much earlier, but not able to see this post. Read a lot many negative reviews about this phone, flipkart having issues with replacements, service centers not operational etc.. In a big dilemma weather to buy this or not..
Genuine advice please.
For the money you are paying , it is definitely worth. Even i saw many negative reviews but later most of the users got their replacement , moreover the bugs are software kinda issues you could official Xiaomi English forum to fix software kinda issues.

I bought my Mi3 from flipkart only i dont have any issues so far i bought 2nd flash sale on flipkart. The sim card tray will be lil hard to open just push it hard it will pop out So Definitely for 14k it is Worth it!

linr76
Old
Thanks Meter 48

DONATE TO ME
a phone with better specs than Nexus 5 for half the price, do you really have to ask that question?
i am paying considerably more for it because i have to import from china, and i'd say it is still worth every penny.
for that kind of money i would only get a low-midrange device in my country (except i would go for a subsidized one with provider lock)
as with all electronic devices, there are probably going to be duds, as even the best QC will not test every single device. happens to the best. should not be used to judge in my opinion, except there is a high number of failing devices.
you have local service centers, so even that would not be a problem.
i envy you people in India, and still there are some *peeep* complaining.
check your alternatives in that price range and then tell me if you found something better?

sorry for the ranty post... i certainly don't mean to offend anyone.

don't worry too much, just buy one and enjoy it.
too many phones,
currently Xiaomi Mi3 64GB on last MIUI v5 developer ROM (4.8.22 KK 4.4.4)

ykkhern
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Lol...I just ordered my third Mi3 yesterday for my son...

affan94
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up i'll buy it

for me mi3 is just unfair for smartphone competition, it will drag all the fancy phone come play to the ground. MI 3 still the best phone in its class compared to others. just minus couple of things like no sdcard, no lte, not a water proof and not a dust proof. Other than that, it is a great phone and the best in its class..

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,806
and please go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/xiao...views-t2846354
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe