LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more
Thread Closed

[q] is the mi3 this worth buying?

OP bharath88

27th August 2014, 07:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Guys I'm sure this Question would be raised much earlier, but not able to see this post. Read a lot many negative reviews about this phone, flipkart having issues with replacements, service centers not operational etc.. In a big dilemma weather to buy this or not..
Genuine advice please.
27th August 2014, 08:49 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharath88

Guys I'm sure this Question would be raised much earlier, but not able to see this post. Read a lot many negative reviews about this phone, flipkart having issues with replacements, service centers not operational etc.. In a big dilemma weather to buy this or not..
Genuine advice please.

For the money you are paying , it is definitely worth. Even i saw many negative reviews but later most of the users got their replacement , moreover the bugs are software kinda issues you could official Xiaomi English forum to fix software kinda issues.

I bought my Mi3 from flipkart only i dont have any issues so far i bought 2nd flash sale on flipkart. The sim card tray will be lil hard to open just push it hard it will pop out So Definitely for 14k it is Worth it!
27th August 2014, 09:15 AM   |  #3  
Flag Zürich
Thanks Meter: 48

102 posts
Donate to Me
More
a phone with better specs than Nexus 5 for half the price, do you really have to ask that question?
i am paying considerably more for it because i have to import from china, and i'd say it is still worth every penny.
for that kind of money i would only get a low-midrange device in my country (except i would go for a subsidized one with provider lock)
as with all electronic devices, there are probably going to be duds, as even the best QC will not test every single device. happens to the best. should not be used to judge in my opinion, except there is a high number of failing devices.
you have local service centers, so even that would not be a problem.
i envy you people in India, and still there are some *peeep* complaining.
check your alternatives in that price range and then tell me if you found something better?

sorry for the ranty post... i certainly don't mean to offend anyone.

don't worry too much, just buy one and enjoy it.
27th August 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

61 posts
Lol...I just ordered my third Mi3 yesterday for my son...
27th August 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 3

9 posts
Thumbs up i'll buy it
for me mi3 is just unfair for smartphone competition, it will drag all the fancy phone come play to the ground. MI 3 still the best phone in its class compared to others. just minus couple of things like no sdcard, no lte, not a water proof and not a dust proof. Other than that, it is a great phone and the best in its class..
28th August 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #6  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,808

8,467 posts
More
and please go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/xiao...views-t2846354
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread