Search This thread

PrimeNexes

Feb 4, 2013
Mumbai
www.planet-nexes.tk
You can get the stable ROM from MIUI forums, here is the link

http://en.miui.com/download-101.html#334

Sent from my MI 3W using XDA Free mobile app

I flashed that but the Theme is in Chinese and has no swiftkey app I was unable to find any difference.
I had to wipe all in recovery because the phone was restarting when removed from USB. But now I don't have that bug.
MiUi is surely very very buggy but lets hope we get updates soon I just got my Mi3 so the stock ROM of mine is different from previous phones ?

yusioo7

Nov 26, 2011
bangalore
Clear data of Themes App

I flashed that but the Theme is in Chinese and has no swiftkey app I was unable to find any difference.
I had to wipe all in recovery because the phone was restarting when removed from USB. But now I don't have that bug.
MiUi is surely very very buggy but lets hope we get updates soon I just got my Mi3 so the stock ROM of mine is different from previous phones ?

Actually MIUI is stable enough right now...
The version we get in India out of the box is good enough too (just a few minor bugs here and there, nothing to worry unless you have OCD :p)
Yes, a reset/wipe will remove your Gapps... That's because these apps dont come as system apps on Xiaomi phones...
And to get rid of the Chinese language in Themes app just clear the data of Themes app from settings (Its not a permanent solution but will atleast make it usable for now) If you get the same problem again just repeat the said work-around..

Have fun with your amazing Mi3... ;)

PrimeNexes

Feb 4, 2013
Mumbai
www.planet-nexes.tk
Actually MIUI is stable enough right now...
The version we get in India out of the box is good enough too (just a few minor bugs here and there, nothing to worry unless you have OCD :p)
Yes, a reset/wipe will remove your Gapps... That's because these apps dont come as system apps on Xiaomi phones...
And to get rid of the Chinese language in Themes app just clear the data of Themes app from settings (Its not a permanent solution but will atleast make it usable for now) If you get the same problem again just repeat the said work-around..

Have fun with your amazing Mi3... ;)

I did that but the themes are Chinese on lock screen the themes are chinese but it was not the case in the Stock ROM can you extract Theme Apk from the ROM so that I can replace it ?