Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more
Post Reply

[Q] Strange Behaviour of APPs on MI3

13th August 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Dear all

Needs help.. Strange behavior of stable apps like

SwipePad on MI3: the Hotspots don't appear.

Adfree App: Not able to locate and update the Host file

Titamium: Backup completed only 98%

Fuel Log Not compatible with the ROM..
13th August 2014, 02:46 PM   |  #2  
overclockthesun's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai (Bombay)
Thanks Meter: 270
 
423 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Sygic crashes upon launch
14th August 2014, 08:43 AM   |  #3  
k4mik4z's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
77 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
did you root it?
hosts file cant be updated without rooting AFAIK
14th August 2014, 11:30 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay7jain

Dear all

Needs help.. Strange behavior of stable apps like

SwipePad on MI3: the Hotspots don't appear.

Adfree App: Not able to locate and update the Host file

Titamium: Backup completed only 98%

Fuel Log Not compatible with the ROM..

Under security enable Pop-Ups and auto-start for Swipepad. Reboot, it should work, I got mine to work this way.

You need to be rooted for Ad-free and titanium backup to work. Titanium Backup was not able to restore ad-free/ad-away so I just re-installed it.

If you are using Sygic MapMyIndia, it will probably not work because MapMyIndia and Sygic got a divorce.
16th August 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafreaking

Under security enable Pop-Ups and auto-start for Swipepad. Reboot, it should work, I got mine to work this way.

You need to be rooted for Ad-free and titanium backup to work. Titanium Backup was not able to restore ad-free/ad-away so I just re-installed it.

If you are using Sygic MapMyIndia, it will probably not work because MapMyIndia and Sygic got a divorce.


Can u pl share where the security POp Up setting is.. Unable to find it...
16th August 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay7jain

Can u pl share where the security POp Up setting is.. Unable to find it...

In The App Info page of an app.
The Following User Says Thank You to dafreaking For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2014, 04:06 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafreaking

In The App Info page of an app.

It worked..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Mi 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank