Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,884 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xiaomi MI3 dosnīt start-up - no image on screen - just vibrates

Tip us?

supercx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Xiaomi MI3 dosnīt start-up - no image on screen - just vibrates

Hello,

I bought an Xiaomi MI3 64 GB last 18 August and i have received it yesterday 21 August, from Antelife store.

I have configured the phone, installed lots of applications from Android Store, but the phone was not very stable. One time he has rebooted with out any reason.

At night, when i was sleeping, he start to vibrate, but i thought it was the battery finishing. It was strange because i have noted the phone was very hot.

At morning i tried to start the phone but never appears any image and the phone still vibrates from time to time, without appearing any image on the screen.

I have tried to put it charging and the flash led appears red and blinking continuously.

Whatīs wrong with the phone?

Please help me.

I live in Portugal.

Best regards.

supercx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Solved.

It was just an battery charge problem. Still doesnīt understand how he drains 43% of battery in standby last night! It was that percentage that he has when i laid my bed to sleep.

Any suggestion?!

Gaurav8651000
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercx View Post
Solved.

It was just an battery charge problem. Still doesnīt understand how he drains 43% of battery in standby last night! It was that percentage that he has when i laid my bed to sleep.

Any suggestion?!
Try formatting the device..and it is maybe because u had many apps running in background..if u still feel there is a problem go to a nearby service centre
PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED!!

Get Extra Space in Dropbox by Joining from here: https://db.tt/9GzlCncs
It will help you and me

reneftw
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Solved.

Any suggestion?!
Try updating the MIUI to latest version.

dx009
Old
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Hello,

I bought an Xiaomi MI3 64 GB last 18 August and i have received it yesterday 21 August, from Antelife store.

I have configured the phone, installed lots of applications from Android Store, but the phone was not very stable. One time he has rebooted with out any reason.

At night, when i was sleeping, he start to vibrate, but i thought it was the battery finishing. It was strange because i have noted the phone was very hot.

At morning i tried to start the phone but never appears any image and the phone still vibrates from time to time, without appearing any image on the screen.

I have tried to put it charging and the flash led appears red and blinking continuously.

Whatīs wrong with the phone?

Please help me.

I live in Portugal.

Best regards.
try global version and update via cwm or mi flash may be u r problem is solved

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Solved.

Any suggestion?!
new mobile battery is company charged u need to full charge first(100%) then after full discharged(0%) do this 2 or 3 times your battery life is increased .

Sony Xperia S (Lt26i)
Rom:Jellybean
BootLoader Status:unlocked
Root Status:ROoted

IF I Help So PLz Press THanks

supercx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

The problem is solved. It seems to be an charging problem or particularity. After the first discharge, it will take about an hour connected to power, to start charging the battery. Then will be needed about 3 hours to full 100% charge. I think that is an battery optimization method from Xiaomi.

Elias056
Old
Thanks Meter 1
not bad