TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

Xiaomi MI3 dosnīt start-up - no image on screen - just vibrates

OP supercx

22nd August 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello,

I bought an Xiaomi MI3 64 GB last 18 August and i have received it yesterday 21 August, from Antelife store.

I have configured the phone, installed lots of applications from Android Store, but the phone was not very stable. One time he has rebooted with out any reason.

At night, when i was sleeping, he start to vibrate, but i thought it was the battery finishing. It was strange because i have noted the phone was very hot.

At morning i tried to start the phone but never appears any image and the phone still vibrates from time to time, without appearing any image on the screen.

I have tried to put it charging and the flash led appears red and blinking continuously.

Whatīs wrong with the phone?

Please help me.

I live in Portugal.

Best regards.
22nd August 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Solved.

It was just an battery charge problem. Still doesnīt understand how he drains 43% of battery in standby last night! It was that percentage that he has when i laid my bed to sleep.

Any suggestion?!
22nd August 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 42

330 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercx

Solved.

It was just an battery charge problem. Still doesnīt understand how he drains 43% of battery in standby last night! It was that percentage that he has when i laid my bed to sleep.

Any suggestion?!

Try formatting the device..and it is maybe because u had many apps running in background..if u still feel there is a problem go to a nearby service centre
23rd August 2014, 08:04 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 78

481 posts
Quote:

Solved.

Any suggestion?!

Try updating the MIUI to latest version.
24th August 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #5  
Flag Gujrat
Thanks Meter: 171

124 posts
More
Quote:

Hello,

I bought an Xiaomi MI3 64 GB last 18 August and i have received it yesterday 21 August, from Antelife store.

I have configured the phone, installed lots of applications from Android Store, but the phone was not very stable. One time he has rebooted with out any reason.

At night, when i was sleeping, he start to vibrate, but i thought it was the battery finishing. It was strange because i have noted the phone was very hot.

At morning i tried to start the phone but never appears any image and the phone still vibrates from time to time, without appearing any image on the screen.

I have tried to put it charging and the flash led appears red and blinking continuously.

Whatīs wrong with the phone?

Please help me.

I live in Portugal.

Best regards.

try global version and update via cwm or mi flash may be u r problem is solved

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Quote:

Solved.

Any suggestion?!

new mobile battery is company charged u need to full charge first(100%) then after full discharged(0%) do this 2 or 3 times your battery life is increased .
25th August 2014, 10:49 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

The problem is solved. It seems to be an charging problem or particularity. After the first discharge, it will take about an hour connected to power, to start charging the battery. Then will be needed about 3 hours to full 100% charge. I think that is an battery optimization method from Xiaomi.
25th August 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
not bad

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread