Xolo Q1000/Symphony w140 (All Things Thread) [ROOT] [RECOVERY] [ROM]
Xolo Q1000/Symphony w140:
1.2 GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A7
Link : https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B6xl...EY1LUp1eTRjc00
---- Method 1 [Easiest Way] ---
1. Download FramaRoot From Here: http://v.gd/r8dxeZ
2. Install the Application.
3. Run and choose "SuperSU
4. Click "Boromir
5. You will see this pop-up "Success. SuperUser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device
6. Reboot and you are Rooted.
---- Method 2 [PC Required] ---
Using Root Genius
1. Enable USB Debugging on your Phone.
2. Download and Open Root Genius Application on your Windows Computer. [https://www.dropbox.com/s/omrjip57sk...ootGenius.exe]
3. Once Root Genius Application is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (with USB Debugging enabled).
4. Once Your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, Root Genius will automatically detect your Android Device.
5. Now, Click on the Root Now
button to begin the rooting process.
6. Now, Root Genius will automatically Root your Android Device and install the KingUser application.
7. Now your Device is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called KingUser. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
ClockWorkMod Recovery: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6xlB...mJWdWZpSTJjRUk
1. Download MobileUncle Tool --> http://goo.gl/wYgPbu
2. Download Suitable Recovery From Above.
3. Rename It To recovery.img
4. Put It On The Root Of The SDCard.
5. Open MobileUncle Tool.
6. Tap On Recovery Update.
7. Navigate To The recovery.img
8. Select The Recovery.
9. Then Reboot To Recovery
Visit Official Facebook Group For More Stuff: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1397317873871072