Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q&A] [XPERIA][4.4.4-LIKE] PureXperia Z2 v4.3.7 Full Featured [Performance + Battery

OP QA Bot

QA Bot
22nd October 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Q&A for [XPERIA][4.4.4-LIKE] PureXperia Z2 v4.3.7 Full Featured [Performance + Battery Life]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [XPERIA][4.4.4-LIKE] PureXperia Z2 v4.3.7 Full Featured [Performance + Battery Life]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!
22nd October 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #2  

1 posts
thanks team.
To report an issue in settings-> purexperia settings-> statusbar battery style is not working. and settings is displayed on the taskbar instead of battery.

Thanks Once again.
James
25th October 2014, 01:46 PM   |  #3  
Flag Bina-Etawa
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
More
Battery settings stopped...!!!!
Thank you so much Remrej for this wonderful rom...i m using it and will use it forever with the updates you r providing periodically...
But the battery icon won't show up and battery relating settings are stopped. i m using xolo q1000.
Please fix this in your next update it will be very helpful.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammenz

thanks team.
To report an issue in settings-> purexperia settings-> statusbar battery style is not working. and settings is displayed on the taskbar instead of battery.

Thanks Once again.
James

The problem is exactly the same here PLUS the battery icon is gone.
Please help remrej.
1st November 2014, 11:27 AM   |  #4  
Flag New Delhi

3 posts
Donate to Me
More
new
hi dude as i am new here i do not know how it is working. can i simply install thid rom? will this make my phone a "brick"?
5th November 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Xperia z2 custom Rom is showing the word 'settings' on the notification bar
Please help.. I am using this Rom and it's been fine so far but I noticed that all of a sudde, the word ' settings' is appearing on the notification bar very close to the network signal bar. How can I fix this?
7th November 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #6  
Flag New Delhi

3 posts
Donate to Me
More
cannot
Hi friends i cant flash this rom always pop up installation aborted i need your help
12th November 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #7  

0 posts
thread: [Q&A] [XPERIA][4.4.4-LIKE] PureXperia Z2 v4.3.7 Full Featured [Performance...
Dear Bro,

Is this ROM is enable to 3G vedio calling through mobile network.

Thanks and B'rgds
Fahim
16th November 2014, 04:58 AM   |  #8  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
More
Angry Best Rom Ever, waiting for Z3 ROM
I've been using this ROM since long time, this has made me a big fan of yours. Most stable Rom I've came across in my life. I've tried other Rom also, every developer put in their heart and soul in their product, respect for all of them.
Eagerly waiting for your new product, Z3.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmago

Please help.. I am using this Rom and it's been fine so far but I noticed that all of a sudde, the word ' settings' is appearing on the notification bar very close to the network signal bar. How can I fix this?

This same problem happened to me also after using ROM for some time, i guess it started when I uninstalled system app. Tried clear cache, factory reset, both didn't helped. Finally, reinstalled Rom to make it work.
The Following User Says Thank You to somesh143 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th November 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #9  
Flag New Delhi

3 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up notification bug
I plugged in earpeice to listening songs, but logo always appeared in the notification status bar even after i plugged out so i cant call without headphone or i have to turn loud speaker on hope this will be fixed in the next update

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by somesh143

I've been using this ROM since long time, this has made me a big fan of yours. Most stable Rom I've came across in my life. I've tried other Rom also, every developer put in their heart and soul in their product, respect for all of them.
Eagerly waiting for your new product, Z3.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

This same problem happened to me also after using ROM for some time, i guess it started when I uninstalled system app. Tried clear cache, factory reset, both didn't helped. Finally, reinstalled Rom to make it work.

Same problem occured to me too. Even some of the statusbar battery style didnt work to me. I noticed that when i moved Statusbar Battery Style to SDcard. I think so please check it

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by QA Bot

Q&A for [XPERIA][4.4.4-LIKE] PureXperia Z2 v4.3.7 Full Featured [Performance + Battery Life]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [XPERIA][4.4.4-LIKE] PureXperia Z2 v4.3.7 Full Featured [Performance + Battery Life]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

First of all, thanks for this awesome ROM. Secondly,there are some small bugs in this ROM. I cant mention them all. I wish the developers themselves use the same phone to find out the bugs and be fixed them. Lastly, thanks for the ROM.
24th November 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #10  

0 posts
hi
I wanna port this ROM on coolpad 7295C or karbonn titanium s5plus plzz do my favour
Specification
65xxmtk processor
1gb ram
1.3 processor
Last edited by ketanmlv; 24th November 2014 at 06:42 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread