Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 40,974 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Boot Logos

Tip us?

bigmeech084
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Boot Logos

Hello all, Could someone direct me to working boot logos for the Xolo q1000/cherry mobile HD? I flashed two roms for the device the xperia z2 rom and MIUI, It seems the boot logo for the Xperia rom overwrote on the MIUI rom, I tried flashing some custom boot logos to change and none are working except the ones i found in the Micromax A116 forum but they come out distorted. Thanks and your help is appreciated

bigmeech084
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmeech084 View Post
Hello all, Could someone direct me to working boot logos for the Xolo q1000/cherry mobile HD? I flashed two roms for the device the xperia z2 rom and MIUI, It seems the boot logo for the Xperia rom overwrote on the MIUI rom, I tried flashing some custom boot logos to change and none are working except the ones i found in the Micromax A116 forum but they come out distorted. Thanks and your help is appreciated
Ive found a solution to the problem for anyone that is interested, go to this thread and create your own boot logo and it doesnt require any technical knowledge http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2040828