Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Boot Logos

OP bigmeech084

2nd June 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Hello all, Could someone direct me to working boot logos for the Xolo q1000/cherry mobile HD? I flashed two roms for the device the xperia z2 rom and MIUI, It seems the boot logo for the Xperia rom overwrote on the MIUI rom, I tried flashing some custom boot logos to change and none are working except the ones i found in the Micromax A116 forum but they come out distorted. Thanks and your help is appreciated
4th June 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmeech084

Hello all, Could someone direct me to working boot logos for the Xolo q1000/cherry mobile HD? I flashed two roms for the device the xperia z2 rom and MIUI, It seems the boot logo for the Xperia rom overwrote on the MIUI rom, I tried flashing some custom boot logos to change and none are working except the ones i found in the Micromax A116 forum but they come out distorted. Thanks and your help is appreciated

Ive found a solution to the problem for anyone that is interested, go to this thread and create your own boot logo and it doesnt require any technical knowledge http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2040828
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread