Software update

Search This thread

arkaredevil

Jun 6, 2013
Kolkata
why the company has not revealed the software update of xoloQ1000 till now ?:rolleyes:

no offense mate...but what do you expect?they can't service a phone properly and give in time and you expect them to roll out an update for this phone..nyc joke :p if you are unhappy about the looks and performance of the stock rom, you can suffice yourself with the miui rom, note 3 rom, sam flare rom for the time being:D

munu1985

Jul 8, 2013
why the company has not revealed the software update of xoloQ1000 till now ?:rolleyes:

Major ROM update depends upon Mediatek then order hardware vendors. Till date have u ever seen a android 4.2.2 , 4.3, 4.4 ROM on any Meditek device. No Because till now mediatek does not released the required drivers.

4.2.1 is the latest one and for 4.4 you have to wait until mediatek releases the drivres.

niraj_pandey

May 14, 2014
XOLO Q1000 stuck after upgrading

Major ROM update depends upon Mediatek then order hardware vendors. Till date have u ever seen a android 4.2.2 , 4.3, 4.4 ROM on any Meditek device. No Because till now mediatek does not released the required drivers.

4.2.1 is the latest one and for 4.4 you have to wait until mediatek releases the drivres.

Hello,

i recently upgraded my xolo q1000 opus and after upgrading my phone stucks at the LOGO SCREEN OF XOLO
it stuck over there only
then i tried it updating through console it shows completed successfully and again the same problem of STUCK
please help me i want to start my phone any how...!!!!

munu1985

Jul 8, 2013
Upgrade means ( software update from xolo ) or any custom rom using CWM or TWRP.

can you give more details. it will be helpful.

Hello,

i recently upgraded my xolo q1000 opus and after upgrading my phone stucks at the LOGO SCREEN OF XOLO
it stuck over there only
then i tried it updating through console it shows completed successfully and again the same problem of STUCK

protox 109

Oct 11, 2012
Sanpada - Navi Mumbai
Hello,

it stuck over there only

Firstly this is Q1000 forum and not OPUS forum
Yet you can perform a factory reset to start your phone up.
Cheers

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Upgrade means ( software update from xolo ) or any custom rom using CWM or TWRP.

can you give more details. it will be helpful.

In this thread upgrade means Official software upgrade from Xolo Company. This upgrade has Vanilla UI and no root. And it contains sdk upgrade or patches and fixes for your device.

Other than that ROMS are 3rd party made upgrades which sometimes may just be specially themed or rooted etc.. They ussualy dont upgrade you SDK version ( except CM , PA , and some more )