OP DJDSB

5th April 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Silliguri,West Bengal
Thanks Meter: 75

79 posts
Donate to Me
More
After playing around with build.prop i got a bootloop in my phone ..I tried to flash stock rom from here .
http://www.exdroid.in/how-to-flash-x...000-stock-rom/

but I am facing the most common issue/error of black screen

I saw a tutorial to fix that issue from here.
http://www.exdroid.in/how-to-fix-bla...em-xolo-q1000/

Still I am getting black screen

Can Anybody help me plzzz

Note:
Even The Recovery Comes In Black Screen
I Didn't Flashed CWM Recovery
I Don't Have CWM Backup

Has Anybody Got Into This Problem And Recovered From There.
If Yes Then How

[I Saw A Post Where one Of the xda member "bindaasboy" got into this error and then fixed it]

I Request Someone To Make A Video Tutorial Of How to Unbrick Xolo Q1000
Without Black Screen So That It Will Be Helpful For All.

Please Its A Request
9th April 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Talking
Hello mate,

I also own a Xolo Q1000 and got similar hideous experience of having black screen few days ago. After googling for two days to many forums downloaded lot of things and did the experiments as was advised. Flashed the stock rom which I have downloaded from two sources for several times. But nothing helped to me revive my device. Just feeling helpless.

Luckily the very next day found a forum with a tutorial " How to flash stock rom in Xolo Q1000". Thought that I have tried so many things why not one more time. So downloaded the stock rom again from their source and flash the stock rom with sp flash tool. This time the phone booted and saw the XOLO logo and finally saw the home screen. Was feeling very happy.

What I understand after doing so many things that the available stock rom for Xolo Q1000 might has some issue which is causing the black screen. Because I have used stock rom of four different sources and got same experience from three of them. You may think I have counted four wrongly, it should be three instead. No mate, the below link has two stock rom link.. One is old stock rom and updated stock rom. I suggest do not use the update stock rom. It has gave me same black screen.

You may give a shot and hope it would revive your device. If you succeed please share it because it will help others.

needrom.com/mobile/xolo-q1000/ use www because I can submit link after 10 post.

Regards,
kpa2014
24th April 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #3  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpa2014

Hello mate,

I also own a Xolo Q1000 and got similar hideous experience of having black screen few days ago. After googling for two days to many forums downloaded lot of things and did the experiments as was advised. Flashed the stock rom which I have downloaded from two sources for several times. But nothing helped to me revive my device. Just feeling helpless.

Luckily the very next day found a forum with a tutorial " How to flash stock rom in Xolo Q1000". Thought that I have tried so many things why not one more time. So downloaded the stock rom again from their source and flash the stock rom with sp flash tool. This time the phone booted and saw the XOLO logo and finally saw the home screen. Was feeling very happy.

What I understand after doing so many things that the available stock rom for Xolo Q1000 might has some issue which is causing the black screen. Because I have used stock rom of four different sources and got same experience from three of them. You may think I have counted four wrongly, it should be three instead. No mate, the below link has two stock rom link.. One is old stock rom and updated stock rom. I suggest do not use the update stock rom. It has gave me same black screen.

You may give a shot and hope it would revive your device. If you succeed please share it because it will help others.

Regards,
kpa2014

this process has really works dude.. thanks a ton
2nd August 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #4  

6 posts
Unhappy Not solved !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpa2014

Hello mate,

Regards,
kpa2014

plz help me to unbrick my xolo q1000.
20th August 2014, 07:28 AM   |  #5  

1 posts
dude thanks for sharing your experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaysingh_27

this process has really works dude.. thanks a ton

you saved my phone thanks a lot
16th October 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #6  

4 posts
thx friends i used upper method and successfully found home screen... but i have strange problem my phone is not going into recovery mode...means when i hold press volume+ and power button a black screen appears... please help me ...i wanna to restore my old data
18th October 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #7  
Flag Chennai

5 posts
More
Question
man..! i have got a new problem over here. As like everyone i was too hanged up with logo. And i realized it was a bootloop. well i have rooted my phone so went to CWM .There was no advanced options over there. If only i can mount a sdcard and install a nandroid backup.
i have tried ADB also, it was not at all interfacing with pc. i was not given debugging mode when its last boot..... plz someone help me out with this.!
18th October 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #8  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnaveen96@gmail.com

man..! i have got a new problem over here. As like everyone i was too hanged up with logo. And i realized it was a bootloop. well i have rooted my phone so went to CWM .There was no advanced options over there. If only i can mount a sdcard and install a nandroid backup.
i have tried ADB also, it was not at all interfacing with pc. i was not given debugging mode when its last boot..... plz someone help me out with this.!

better to flash with fresh rom... mine also have same problem...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
black screen, stock rom, unbrick, xolo, xolo q1000
Previous Thread Next Thread