Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 43,055 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Software update

Tip us?

rnaveen96@gmail.com
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Software update

why the company has not revealed the software update of xoloQ1000 till now ?

arkaredevil
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnaveen96@gmail.com View Post
no offense mate...but what do you expect?they can't service a phone properly and give in time and you expect them to roll out an update for this phone..nyc joke if you are unhappy about the looks and performance of the stock rom, you can suffice yourself with the miui rom, note 3 rom, sam flare rom for the time being

Hit THANKS If I Helped You or If You Like My Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Devices:
Motorola FIRE XT311 - Broken
XOLO Q1000 - Rooted & CWM Recovery Ported -->Trying Different ROMs

munu1985
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnaveen96@gmail.com View Post
Major ROM update depends upon Mediatek then order hardware vendors. Till date have u ever seen a android 4.2.2 , 4.3, 4.4 ROM on any Meditek device. No Because till now mediatek does not released the required drivers.

4.2.1 is the latest one and for 4.4 you have to wait until mediatek releases the drivres.

niraj_pandey
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy XOLO Q1000 stuck after upgrading

Quote:
Originally Posted by munu1985 View Post
Major ROM update depends upon Mediatek then order hardware vendors. Till date have u ever seen a android 4.2.2 , 4.3, 4.4 ROM on any Meditek device. No Because till now mediatek does not released the required drivers.

4.2.1 is the latest one and for 4.4 you have to wait until mediatek releases the drivres.
Hello,

i recently upgraded my xolo q1000 opus and after upgrading my phone stucks at the LOGO SCREEN OF XOLO
it stuck over there only
then i tried it updating through console it shows completed successfully and again the same problem of STUCK
please help me i want to start my phone any how...!!!!

munu1985
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Upgrade means ( software update from xolo ) or any custom rom using CWM or TWRP.

can you give more details. it will be helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niraj_pandey View Post
Hello,

i recently upgraded my xolo q1000 opus and after upgrading my phone stucks at the LOGO SCREEN OF XOLO
it stuck over there only
then i tried it updating through console it shows completed successfully and again the same problem of STUCK

protox 109
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by niraj_pandey View Post
Hello,

it stuck over there only
Firstly this is Q1000 forum and not OPUS forum
Yet you can perform a factory reset to start your phone up.
Cheers

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by munu1985 View Post
Upgrade means ( software update from xolo ) or any custom rom using CWM or TWRP.

can you give more details. it will be helpful.
In this thread upgrade means Official software upgrade from Xolo Company. This upgrade has Vanilla UI and no root. And it contains sdk upgrade or patches and fixes for your device.

Other than that ROMS are 3rd party made upgrades which sometimes may just be specially themed or rooted etc.. They ussualy dont upgrade you SDK version ( except CM , PA , and some more )
IBALL SLIDE DEV
KARBONN A5 Dev
nd
ROOTx Dev

Support Me For Free By going to these linkss
http://bit.ly/1gscu8K
or
http://okfiles.net/file/04g8596