Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 39,641 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I just want my Stock Rom Back on my xolo q700

Tip us?

gdxgurindersingh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Cool [Q] I just want my Stock Rom Back on my xolo q700

As all of us around here, I have tried many roms like PureXperia, MIUI, NoteWiz and so on.... on my Xolo q700. And I could not get enough out of any of the Roms.

But NOW !! I just want to unroot my Xolo q700, and Just want the stock rom back, and want the same feeling as I got when I first switched on my cell.

I have tried installing the rom by SP falshTools but could not acheive the ultimate goal of having the stock rom back.
-- I never seem to figure out what is wrong.
-- Tried changing checksum.
-- Tried changing hash addresses.

I even tried to install the stock rom via recovery tool. (CWM) -- It says installation aborted.
-- Found an article saying "How to fix Installation abotted error" in which the first step is to browse to META folder. The meta folder doesnot existes in the stock rom which I downloaded. And I downloaded many stock roms from many different sources, but NO HELP.

So in the end I just want a simple way to get back to my ORIGINAL Xolo q700!! (Currently I am on PureXperia z2) Please Help . . .
The Following User Says Thank You to gdxgurindersingh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abhinav2hd
Old
Thanks Meter 815
Just Follow Instructions given on Post #2 of -- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2593186