{All 2011}[FAQ][Q&A][5.1] LegacyXperiaAOSP discussion

Search This thread

yurasik_687

Last edited:
Reactions: TjrW
Apr 17, 2014
Mumbai
I have xperia mini smultron .I installed cm 12 correctly...
then i tried to install cm 12.1 ...
it installed correctly....
gapps didnt install ...
i then rebooted my phone....the android is starting process was completed...
then when the phone started it was showing "System UI has stopped"...
then i removed the battery and then i cleaned the cache and a wipe data and factory reset...
then too it said "system UI has stopped"...
i then had to reinstall cm 12...
please tell me how to install cm 12.1 ..
THANKYOU!

rahuldora

Jun 30, 2015
hi
am using lt18i I have unlocked the boot loader, unable to flash rom. can anyone explain me the procedure to put on. I did the above procedure but not able to done. when I install the zip the message shows that "installation aborted". and display is stuck at legacy xperia.
need help in solving this problem.

Kianush

Jan 4, 2014
I flash AOSP beta 2 on my xperia mini pro(mango) but it's not buttery smooth, can u tell me what to do to make it smoother?
I set cpu to 1.4 max and smartassv2 governer - also set sdcard read ahead to 3072 and sio(I have a class 10 32GB philips microsd) - and froze many unnessesary google apps and stuff
but it's still not like cm11, on cm11 it was awesome in case of speed! any ideas??!

BADlUCK-_-

Jul 6, 2015
omg pls help

the phone after flash boot.img :

when i turn on the phone it's show a battery then it's turns off back

and i cannot boot into recovery pls helllp me !!

*--is there any way to install cwm recovery from my pc?

niks255

Apr 5, 2012
Trying to build this ROM by myself, but got stock.
Can anybody help me with it?

Code:
Import includes file: /home/nik/AOSP/out/target/product/iyokan/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libaudiopolicymanager_intermediates/import_includes
target thumb C++: libaudiopolicymanagerdefault <= frameworks/av/services/audiopolicy/AudioPolicyManager.cpp
cc1plus: warning: command line option '-Wmissing-prototypes' is valid for C/ObjC but not for C++ [enabled by default]
cc1plus: warning: command line option '-Wno-pointer-sign' is valid for C/ObjC but not for C++ [enabled by default]
target thumb C++: libcameraservice <= frameworks/av/services/camera/libcameraservice/CameraService.cpp
target thumb C++: libcameraservice <= frameworks/av/services/camera/libcameraservice/CameraDeviceFactory.cpp
frameworks/av/services/audiopolicy/AudioPolicyManager.cpp:6773:1: error: too many initializers for 'const android::AudioPolicyManager::VolumeCurvePoint* [13][4]'
 };

pROAddicts

Jun 27, 2013
Durian City
white statusbar icons fix..

by the way is there a fix for the "all white" statusbar icons? the Viper4android icon is white, as well as wifi, mobile signal, battery signal and clock. I just want to see the notification icon especially V4A to appear as colored.. TIA...

kelvintan133

Aug 8, 2014
Looking For LX 5.0.2 Beta 1

Anyone knows where to find all the rom zips for previous LX builds? Or are they all gone once mike announce release of Beta 2?

Is beta 1 faster, 'cause i saw replies mentioning beta 1 is smoother. I can't seem to understand the lag i'm experiencing in Beta 2. I have 300mb free ram, OC to 1.2ghz on Arc. Followed all the instructions except using Ext3 instead of Ext4 for second partition. Yet the lag is still strong, or is it just cause' its lollipop?

Anyways nice build, Mike. Excellent.

sknerus75

Sep 27, 2013
Anyone knows where to find all the rom zips for previous LX builds? Or are they all gone once mike announce release of Beta 2?

Is beta 1 faster, 'cause i saw replies mentioning beta 1 is smoother. I can't seem to understand the lag i'm experiencing in Beta 2. I have 300mb free ram, OC to 1.2ghz on Arc. Followed all the instructions except using Ext3 instead of Ext4 for second partition. Yet the lag is still strong, or is it just cause' its lollipop?

Anyways nice build, Mike. Excellent.
There are previous builds: --->click<--- :good:

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2015
the gappa...download link is not working

Awesome...working fine on mango except data connection missing....but yet i couldnt flash the gappas pack....cause the provided link only showing *LegacyXperiaAOSP 5.1.1 - Beta 2
*System-Formating-Tool_signed.zip
*DATA-F2FS-Format-signed.zip
would you kindly update the link or correct me if i am clicking somewhere wrong as i am a new bee in xda...thanks

Last edited:

android indian

Jul 22, 2015
getting weird screen after installing cynogen12.0 on sony live with walkman wt19i :(

getting weird screen after installing cynogen12.0 coconut on sony live with walkman wt19i :(

could someone let me know what to do
a man dancing :(

amir (urushi)

Jul 28, 2015
hey body i have problem with urushi

I downloaded the file for my urushi and i tryed to install it in recovery but it says () do you know what di i have to do im so upset it doesent work and im sure i downloaded right file for urushi may u tell me what i do to fix?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread has been created
    for
    Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
    Specific to LegacyXperiaAOSP Lollipop

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
    LXAOSP lollipop in Beta stage ...!
    Looking forward to flash it .
    Thanks to @mikegapinski for all the hardwork

Builds should be done this weekend, I started them now. Will upload all at at once this time
    @mikegapinski The new Change Log looking cool :good: really appreciated that you updated from 5.0.2 to 5.1 AOSP base. i just have one request can you also "Disable dialer lookup by default, speed up dialer/incall UI" :confused: like Mike did in his LXCM12. because CM12 or AOSP Lollipop have one serious issue that whenever we get Incoming Call or if we do Out Going call the Calling screen takes almost 30 to 40 sec. delay to display on screen and that's why i missed many IMP calls when i got Incoming Call :silly: so please if you ok with that please kindly look at my Request :)

Thanks ;)

I was thinking of using this now, but android 5.1 introduced many memory managment and telephony fixes - this change might not be needed at all. If it will be, I'm going to include it.
    the only non material app on beta1 is music, I need to make it material but it's not a highest priority for now
    Sign-em! v2.0 by Ryuinferno

To those who can't flash ZIP files, use this: Sign-em! v2.0 by Ryuinferno

Just make sure that your ZIP files are compatible with this ROM...