[Q] xperia arc replacement housings?

Search This thread

bumcrumb

Sep 28, 2011
hi all,
just joined up as im about to buy a xperia arc after a long think of what phone to get.
the only thing i dont like so far with the arc is the colours, the silver or dark blue. what i would like to know is, is there any replacement or alternative coloured housings for the arc? i would like white (like the new arc s ) looked on ebay and all i found are the odd one or two official houses and cases.
any help would be grand, if not i guess ill have to wait for the new arc s to come out on contract (anyone know if tmobile will be getting this?)
thanks all
chris :)

radheck

May 4, 2011
when you sufer the " arc Crack Housing" you may ask for a new housing by warranty with another color .

Retrosid

Mar 30, 2011
I have the crack in the housing aswell but i don't care, I need white replacement kit for my arc to look more beautiful, is there any website that can provide me that?
I searched like everywhere but i can't find any, including all the tools to do it myself.
Tho even without tools would be gratefull, i can get it to a friend that has em to do it for me.

pawfyd

May 31, 2011
You have to ask Sony Ericsson service, they told me they can change my housing to Pure White from arc S if I pay, I don't know how much yet.

tsangwc

Jul 31, 2006
I would like to know where I can find one too. My Arc will be reborn after the change.

Retrosid

Mar 30, 2011
Does anyone have the price for the original a replacement kit?

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Premium App

diegast

Nov 2, 2010
I've been asking around about changing the casing for my Arc blue/black to a white casing (from Arc S)... There's just 1 problem: as soon as you unscrew your original casing, special clearpaint on the screw's is damaged, therefore voiding your waranty.... Haven't checked yet with SE Service Center if it's possible to send it to them to change the casing....... Anyone asked yet..?

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

electrash

Aug 31, 2011
Mali Lošinj - Rijeka
about 100 euro is new original housing for xperia neo, that they tell for my girlfriend neo.
So arc is even more expensive.

Ask them, if you open and replace by your self you will automaticly loose warranty.

reefaz

Mar 30, 2014
Very much eager to get a new casing for my lovely Arc S!

No way to get one very soon!!
There is no official SE Servicing center in our country & that's the most irritating reason for not being able to buy a new casing for my Arc s!

I wish I could have the White ones for mine!