Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,827 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help identify my xperia

Tip us?

indigold
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default help identify my xperia

A friend of mine brought an xperia phone to me, I decided to help him upgrade it. The label behind has lt18i written on it, so I used the ftf for lt18i with flash tool to upgrade it. It all went well, but phone has refused to go pass the xperia boot screen, I even downgraded back to gb and it won't go pass the Sony Ericsson screen. I just saw something strange on the phone, it has an external antena between the usb port and volume control buttons. Is this the xperia arc s? And what firmware should i use to flash it

ManthanRB
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigold View Post
A friend of mine brought an xperia phone to me, I decided to help him upgrade it. The label behind has lt18i written on it, so I used the ftf for lt18i with flash tool to upgrade it. It all went well, but phone has refused to go pass the xperia boot screen, I even downgraded back to gb and it won't go pass the Sony Ericsson screen. I just saw something strange on the phone, it has an external antena between the usb port and volume control buttons. Is this the xperia arc s? And what firmware should i use to flash it
Arc and Arc s both will work with each others rom
try flashing again
- Take a chance, you never know how perfect something can turn out!

indigold
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManthanRB View Post
Arc and Arc s both will work with each others rom
try flashing again

Thanks for replying. I identified it myself. Phone is so-02c also know as the xperia acro for ntt docomo. I flashed with the firmware for so-02c and it works.