FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[cm11]Stock sony theme dialer contacts and phonebook

2nd August 2014, 01:55 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag jodhpur
Thanks Meter: 2,142
 
More
Hi guys sharing with u my new mod its z2 theme apps i cant port it so i made it to look like z2 and i m sure u all will love it

screenshots
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yash989 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
2nd August 2014, 01:56 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag jodhpur
Thanks Meter: 2,142
 
More
Installation
-> u need to be on ambor framework
-> than download this
-> flash in recovery

Also accent color is working properly when change theme
Last edited by yash989; 2nd August 2014 at 02:13 PM.
2nd August 2014, 03:13 PM |#3  
Ambor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 1,184
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yash989

Installation
-> u need to be on ambor framework
-> than download this
-> flash in recovery

Also accent color is working properly when change theme

good work Bro working on 4.4.4?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ambor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2014, 03:38 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag jodhpur
Thanks Meter: 2,142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambor

good work Bro working on 4.4.4?

yup it's 4.4 apps only
2nd August 2014, 03:40 PM |#5  
gamzekal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mainz
Thanks Meter: 2,544
 
Donate to Me
More
nice work
2nd August 2014, 03:43 PM |#6  
Ambor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 1,184
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yash989

yup it's 4.4 apps only

I tested work perfect

but i have to update my themes because the contact does not change the color of the buttons
2nd August 2014, 03:45 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag jodhpur
Thanks Meter: 2,142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambor

I tested work perfect

but i have to update my themes because the contact does not change the color of the buttons

yup
for me I have modded it
that's y working
can u help me to change dialer and contacts background use semc_bg
2nd August 2014, 03:56 PM |#8  
Ambor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 1,184
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yash989

yup
for me I have modded it
that's y working
can u help me to change dialer and contacts background use semc_bg

wait decompile apps

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by yash989

yup
for me I have modded it
that's y working
can u help me to change dialer and contacts background use semc_bg



Bro in the meantime check out my old job, You can use png files forms of this apps. They are already colored.


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2707855&page=8
4th August 2014, 12:55 PM |#9  
okolyigit's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yash989

Hi guys sharing with u my new mod its z2 theme apps i cant port it so i made it to look like z2 and i m sure u all will love it

screenshots

I'm waiting for this but It's not working with gamzekal's rom. How could i install this mod on my Xsola?

Sent from my Xperia Sola using XDA Free mobile app
5th August 2014, 05:45 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag jodhpur
Thanks Meter: 2,142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okolyigit

I'm waiting for this but It's not working with gamzekal's rom. How could i install this mod on my Xsola?

Sent from my Xperia Sola using XDA Free mobile app

tell him he will port it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Arc Themes and Apps by ThreadRank