FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

FTF XPERIA E1 Dual D2105 20.0.B.0.68 Central Europe

Thanks Meter: 2,444
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Because we dont have XPERIA E1/E1 Dual section here on XDA, i start this thread here. You can here download tested FTF file for Sony XPERIA E1 Dual, firmware 20.0.B.0.68, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, customization Central Europe, so without any bloatware. Flash it via latest Flashtool. XPERIA E1 Dual is cheap phone, but it is fast and stylish...

download - http://www.xperiadownload.cz/index.p...le/158-e1-dual

Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_d...it?usp=sharing

Mega - https://mega.co.nz/#!wFISFBAJ!IR2LfW...U8-6n-yvuz1-TU

source - http://xperiafirmware.com/







The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jozinek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd March 2014, 10:16 AM |#2  
Grimlock007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cybertron
Thanks Meter: 188
 
More
@Jozinek have you tried telling the moderators to create a new section?
anyways thanks!!

@MatsPunt @UltraGamerHD @NSDCars5 @NeoTrix port stuff from this ftf maybe...camera walkman,systemui and stuff....
Last edited by Grimlock007; 23rd March 2014 at 11:06 AM.
23rd March 2014, 10:33 AM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Batcave
Thanks Meter: 726
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock007

@Jozinek have you tried telling the moderators to create a new section?
anyways thanks!!

@MatsPunt @UltraGamerHD port stuff from this ftf maybe...camera walkman,systemui and stuff....

Will try! I don't have much time today(f'ing school!), but I'll try my best.

Mats

Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd March 2014, 11:10 AM |#4  
Revontheus's Avatar
Senior Member
Behind You.
Thanks Meter: 897
 
More
Hmm...kind of pointless to me because most of the guys here plan to get the Moto G and this device is kind of a letdown ( just my opinion )

but great job
23rd March 2014, 11:59 AM |#5  
UltraGamerHD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 914
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozinek

Because we dont have XPERIA E1/E1 Dual section here on XDA, i start this thread here. You can here download tested FTF file for Sony XPERIA E1 Dual, firmware 20.0.B.0.68, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, customization Central Europe, so without any bloatware. Flash it via latest Flashtool. XPERIA E1 Dual is cheap phone, but it is fast and stylish...

download - http://www.xperiadownload.cz/index.p...le/158-e1-dual

Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_d...it?usp=sharing

Mega - https://mega.co.nz/#!wFISFBAJ!IR2LfW...U8-6n-yvuz1-TU

source - http://xperiafirmware.com/







This just rubs more salt in the wound.

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk
23rd March 2014, 12:34 PM |#6  
kuugatitan98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Maybe u guys can port it in cm11..make cm11 xperia-like rom

Sent from my C1505 using xda app-developers app
23rd March 2014, 02:19 PM |#7  
RSXtm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Verona, the most beautiful city of Italy :3
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Angry
Someone should make a Xperia E1-like ROM for the Xperia E :3
23rd March 2014, 02:28 PM |#8  
UltraGamerHD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 914
 
More
We should be able to pull all apks that the e1 has

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to UltraGamerHD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2014, 02:34 PM |#9  
Grimlock007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cybertron
Thanks Meter: 188
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraGamerHD

We should be able to pull all apks that the e1 has

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

+9000 will the camera app work/port????
23rd March 2014, 02:36 PM |#10  
UltraGamerHD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 914
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock007

+9000

Also I may know how to fix video recording on cm10.

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to UltraGamerHD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes