Today I am going to share a huge soultion for a critical Question
FIRSTLY I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF YOUR PHONE :PNowadays We get bored in using our STOCK ROM
CUSTOM ROMS brings new features ,,new looks ,,Prerooted service,,and much more....
Installing custom roms need UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER WITH ROOTED DEVICE
Now i am going to show you how we can install custom roms in our Xperia phones
Here we go for installation guide and Instructions..
WHAT WE NEED:--
1.Unlocked bootloader (which voids warranty)
3.Having flashed kernel which have any recovery whether is it CWM or TWRP
4.You must have a NANDROID backup of your whole system
5.You must have your STOCK.FTF file
6.Zip file of your downloaded custom rom..
So lets start Installing custom ROM
1. Move your downloaded ROM.ZIP to Root sd card using any file manager..
2. Boot to CWM recovery mode using VOL KEYS AND POWER KEY (depends on your kernel)
3. Make a NANDROID backup using CWM
4.Go to MOUNT AND STORAGE
5. do a FORMAT of your SYSTEM
6. MOUNT DATA
7. MOUNT SYSTEM
8. MOUNT SD CARD
9. Go back and hit power button on INSTALL ZIP FROM SD CARD
10. CHOOSE ZIP FROM SD CARD
11. then hit YES install it anyway