Finally I can release MIUI4 for Xperia J.
It's stable, so far I haven't noticed any bugs but some may occur.
Please test it and report all bugs in proper form
It's also much faster than MIUIv5.
MIUI 4 base: 3.2.22 multilang
CM10 base: FXP 231
- initial release
- removed rubbish; only 62 system apps
- disabled rendering on CPU
- added basic tweaks
How to install: - flash stock ICS if you have stock JB right now
installation sequence is critical!
- Make CWM backup of current rom
- Wipe data, cache, dalvik
- Flash MIUI rom
- Reboot device, then boot to CWM again
- Flash FixStorage.zip
- Finish setup, wait untill launcher load itself
- Reboot to recovery again
- Flash FIX.zip; DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING
- flash stock ICS if you have stock JB right now
To MIRO/TIPO devs:
If you are going to port this rom to your deviec, please contact with me first via PM.
Port it, ensure it's stable and send me donwload link with changelog via PM.
We will make one thread for 3 devices here, we don't want mess on the forum.
Use FXP231 as base.
I'm not responsible for any damages caused by flashing and using rom. It's your responsibility.