[ROM][4.1.2][JLO] ...:::LiGux:::.... v3 [07.06] - Me rocket!
There is one bug only: When an app tries to gain root permission, popup doesn't show, you have to enable root for app manually by Permission Manager app -> Manage ROOT Permission -> and click on app icon.
- ◢ Pure™Graphics HD ◣ +50% performance | great Jeeko's
- ◢ PureAudio™ Engine ◣ - better music experience | work
- ram and sqlite optimization
- Floating notifications (thanks to crazyfool_1 )
- Removed unwanted ringotes etc and backup app, added Postit widget
- Reduced system size
- New screenshoots taken
- updated CM10 to FXP219
- fixed microphone
- fixed storage
- fixed operator name
- MASS STORAGE IS WORKING unlike in FXP CM
- seeder added
- removed chinesse apps
- added light gapps
- maybe more
v1: - initial release; FXP216 taken as base
- patched RIL
1. Boot takes long time
2. Disable SIM card PIN before install
3. To enable ROOT, go to Permission Manager app -> Manage ROOT Permission -> and turn on switch
4. To boost your performance enable Seeder APK, go to Performance settings- disable Dithering and enable:
- Allow purging of assets
- Kernel Samepage merging
5. You can trate this rom as update for FXP's CM, in order to keep your apps from CM:
- Wipe Cache & dalvik cache only
- Install rom
- Reboot, wait till it's not freezing
- Restore your favourite widgets into the homescreen
then reboot system. This way may cause some issues.
Rom should has zram but I am not sure if it has it in settings app, you can try to set it in build.prop.
Rom powinien mieć zram bo bazą jest CM10, nie wiem czy w ustawieniach ma taką opcje ale jak w piszesz w build.prop to powinno działać
Zainstalowałeś już czy po screenach oceniasz?
in build.prop or init.d zram is activated?
w build.prop jest aktywowany czy w init.d?jesli to pierwsze to jaki wpis umiescic?
na razie po screenach oceniam,ale chyba nie wgram bo na dniach sprzedaje jke
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?