Video preview from early beta: (current release is much faster)
Base:FXP226, MIUI5 3.6.7 Arc Installation:Same as with CM10 Gapps:Google Play Bugs:Same as in FXP222 + MiRadio doesn't work. Operator Name fixed by ability to set it manually Languages:English, Polish, Chineese
- updated to FXP226
- Removed lots of rubbish and unecessary framework files | reduces rom size
- Performance improvement - about 30%
- Keyboard app changed to AOSP one, more free ram now
- fixed graphical issues and updated camera drivers
- No need to install fix and slim script
And so I test the rom! It's fu*king great!!! Good job! A little bit is laggy,but It has a lot of more settings then cm10! I really like screen button
Hope new languages will be added!
Here are some screenshoots:
-dont look picture because I didnt capture it, just look at MIUI camera style
Little bug in connected window - it must be named SD CARD and Internal Storage
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?