[ROM]Termin. C1504/C1505. V3 is released!

Search This thread

iH8Ecchi

Jan 27, 2014
Planeptune
Yea i went to the service center yesterday, and unfortunately my warranty is over ( about 1 year and 6 months since i bought it)
anyways the guy was like "most probably the motherboard has to be replaced and will cost you 5000 rupees,but since the technician is returning after 4 day,will wait for him to open up the device and confirm"
I paid 10000 rs for the phone...i dont think im gonna pay 5000 to restore it..........Anyways going back after 4 days and just in case the technician ask me if i unlocked the bootloader,what should i say?Since he may fix it somehow and know if im lying :p

Replace mainboard= lose everything. Even bootloader status.
If he ask, remember the rule. Just say "i dont know", or find someone to blame :p

Jay4ü

May 29, 2016
Lapu Lapu City , Cebu
OK, fine but anyway i will use this and i try to boosten this ROM and i want to overclock the cpu and the governor is performance then applying the minfree to kill thoroughly and i try to apply swap using sdcard (to increase RAM) . Will it work? i must have given a try..,.,.,

Ambychy

Mar 5, 2014
Places

DXTN1

Apr 28, 2014
Cajamarca
holy ****! there are people still using this crap of a phone? must be hand me downs! but I do remember using this rom extensively, very stable, suchq quality, much interesting, wow,
now do yourselves a favor and get another phone, jellybean is so outdated, but the functionality you could gain with Xposed is worth it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5439257
    Hi XDA-members,

I present to you Termin. A custom ROM made for the Xperia E single sim models(C1504 & C1505). E dual(C1604 and C1605) support will be added soon. Stay tuned!

You will need an unlocked bootloader for this. Unlocking the bootloader will void your warranty. Under no circumstances will I be held responsible for anything bad that might happen to your phone. If you make a Nandroid, nothing can happen. You have been warned.

I found this thread and the OP's becoming messy, so I added some HIDE tags.

E single:

-Based on the 11.3.A.2.23 firmware
    -CWM included ( @UltraGamerHD his kernel, also thanks to @jjm34)
    -Overclocking. Max is 1,5 gHz. (again, thanks to @UltraGamerHD for the kernel)
    -Fully deodexed
    -Fully zipaligned on each boot. Better RAM optimizing.
    -Pre-rooted
    -Busybox pre-installed
    -Fully debloated.
    -init.d scripts included to improve the user interface.
    -Crossbreeder
    -Adreno 200 tweak(thanks @TeamMex)
    -Supercharger V6(since V2)
    -Build.prop tweaks.
    -AOSP lockscreen(for Xperia Z lockscreen, rename UxnptLockscreen.apk1, to UxnptLockscreen.apk
    -Xperia Z settings and framework(thanks to @dafuc-k. Tweaked the framework a bit, so it has less bugs.
    -Nexus 5(KitKat 4.4) sounds and fonts
    -Xperia Z2 Calendar with fully working Tasks(new!!)
    -Xperia Z1 Clock app
    -Xperia Z1 Phonebook (new!!)
    -Xperia Z1 Messaging app(new!!)
    -White sound picker. Every white line problem is fixed! (new!!)
    -50 volume steps. (Music, ring(new!!)
    -Superuser mod(Services.jar)
    -Xperia Z2 themes by @dafuc-k.
    -AOSP a-like SystemUI(just .pngs replaced and edited clock colour)(new!!)
    -Newest Play Store.apk. No need for it to update. Works instantly.(new!!)
    -Stock WALKMAN. (new!!)
    -AROMA installer(white themed SemcNotes added)(new!!)
    -Changed minfree values of loopy smoothness tweak. They are still a bit experimental, but should increase the speed/smoothness of the ROM.(new!!)
    -50 volume steps in ringtone, call volume, etc.(not just media volume)(new!!)
    -Xperia Z callscreen(new!!)
    -Finally fixed all the white line bugs! Now call settings is white themed too.(new!!)
    -X-reality engine(check Settings>Display)(new!!)
    -E-mail bug(both stock and Google fixed). Added Exchange.apk and Exchange2Google.apk(new!!)

30 apps to choose from:

-Gallerys(system/app): CM10 Gallery(Camera app included!), stock Album(SemcAlbum), Quickpic)
    -Movie apps(system/app): MX Player. stock video player(SemcVideo)
    -Cameras(system/app): Nexus 5 camera(GoogleCamera), stock camera(SemcCameraUI). If you choose CM10 gallery, you already have a camera app!
    -E-mail apps(system/app): Nexus 5 e-mail(EmailGoogle), stock e-mail app(SemcEmail), G-mail.
    -Soundenhancements(system/app): stock(Soundenhancement), V!PER4Android(updated version)
    -Keyboards(system/app): Google Keyboard, stock Chinese keyboard, stock (latin) keyboard, Z1 Keyboard.
    *NOTE: latin stock and Xperia Z1 keyboard interfere with each other. Choose one of them!*
    *NOTE2: the Xperia Z1 keyboard eats RAM. Don't blame me if your phone feels already slow at the start ;)*
    -Calculators(system/app): stock, Xperia Z1, CM11
    -Launchers(system/app): GEL launcher(real one!), TouchWiz, Xperia Z1(thanks @Sahaab), stock.
    -Note apps(system/app): Google Keep, stock(SemcNotes)
    -Extras(data/app): Sketch App Z1(SomcSketch), Es File Explorer, Xposed Installer, Xbooster, Greenify)

Without using the AROMA installer, you will find these apps on your phone:

Alarm & Clock,Browser, Calendar, Contacts, Downloads, FM-Radio, Google, Play Serivces, Messaging, Phone, Play Store, Settings, SIM-toolkit, SuperSU, WALKMAN(stock).

Bugs:
    -With V4A, you may experience low sound from the external speaker.
    -GEL force closeswhen you add an app from the app drawer to the homescreen, or when you try to move an app on the homescreen, You can't really use your homescreen.
    -App switching menu is blurry.

E dual:
    D
    Deleted member 5439257
    Installation:
    -Make sure your phone is 100% charged(to be safe).
    -E single users: make sure you’re on the 11.3.A.2.23 firmware. If not, flash it(see: Downloads)
    E dual users: make sure you’re on the 11.3.A.2.1 firmware. If not, flash it(see: Downloads)
    -Flash UltraGamerHD’s Zeus kernel V3.1 through fastboot. (see: Downloads)
    -Place Termin.zip(see: Downloads) on your sd card(external or internal, doesn’t matter). Choose the correct one(E single or E dual)
    -Boot into your recovery. When the blue led lights up hit the volume rockers a few times.
    -MAKE A NANDROID!
    -Do a factory reset(hard reset).
    -Go to mounts & storage. Format system.
    -Install Termin.
    -After the installation is completed, immediately flash the AROMA installer. No need to wipe anything, just flash it. Choose your apps and after that reboot.
    -Reboot.
    -If you chose Viper4Android as soundenhancement open it, and tap Cortex A8 with Neon. Reboot.

Flashing updates:
    -Make sure you are on Termin. Any version will do.
    -Boot into CWM.
    -Wipe cache and dalvik-cache.
    -Flash the update.
    -Boot up.

Downloads:
    Stock ROM E single, 11.3.A.2.23.ftf: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3fmmkbmlqtjd6cy/Xperia+E+(C1505)_11.3.A.2.23_Unbranded.ftf
    Stock ROM E dual, 11.3.A.2.1.ftf: http://www.4shared.com/file/55QLW02n/113A21.html
    Zeus kernel 3.1: http://xdaforums.com/xperia-j-e/development/e-recovery-stock-11-3-2-23-t2658801
    Update V3.5(flash on V3): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6-n6J0wUrhtSUJKNlhYTGdUZWs/edit?usp=sharing
    TerminV3.5Single: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6-n6J0wUrhtUFQtZi1PY2RXQUU/edit?usp=sharing
    TerminV3Dual: COMING SOON
    AROMA installer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6-n6J0wUrhtN3JvdzQ1NnlRb2s/edit?usp=sharing
    WALKMAN Z1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6-n6J0wUrhtbk5oS0xFZzVwUEU/edit?usp=sharing

Screenshots:

Requests and extra info:
    -Stay polite.
    -A small review would be appreciated.
    -Do not quote the OP(original post). Only quote what bothers you.
    -I'm not a god. Even I have limits ;)

-@dafuc-k for the Xperia Z framework, Settings and Z2 themes.
    -@UltraGamerHD for the kernel.
    -@ivn888 for the Nexus 5 sounds and fonts.
    -@dsixda for his awesome kitchen.
    -@ViPER520 for his awesome Viper4Android mod
    -@zhuhang also for his Viper4Android mod
    -@Pranav_Pandey for his Xperia Z1 Phonebook and Messaging app
    -@yayakuya for his help on the AOSP Lockscreen.
    -@me. For combining everything I found on the World Wide Web.

You can show your appreciation by putiing this banner in your signature:

Thanks @SmashMii for making this!
    D
    Deleted member 5439257
    Reserved
    D
    Deleted member 5439257
    Laaaaaag... I know guys, stay tuned.

Looking into Google Play Services plus adding Xbooster. Oh, and removing useless cached apps.

And the Google Keyboard(19 mb RAM!) Will be replaced with the Xperia Z's. Only 6 mb.

Stuff like that, overall improvements.

And guys, use greenify! It does magic!

Tomorrow working on it, but I also need to study. Can take a while, sorry.

Mats

Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    @MatsPunt

Hey I have fixed the white lines problem, just copy this apk into /system/framework (overwrite).

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!ZoNgGZSI!4alv8jVJCYY0YbR6Fw_kBpRgRfghqll-VGRbuomXTQ8