FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

i bricked my phone

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By vickyman, Junior Member on 31st January 2014, 02:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am using sony xpeira j.. i installed cyanogenmod 10 custom rom..when i am trying to flash paraandroid over it using cwm recovery..my phone is bricked..cant run into cwm recovery.
my screen is dead..no logo or anything....i already have recovery in the sdcard.
not able to get it..please help...
 
 
31st January 2014, 03:45 PM |#2  
kecikhebat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
try to flash to stock fw..
The Following User Says Thank You to kecikhebat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 05:56 PM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Batcave
Thanks Meter: 727
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyman

I am using sony xpeira j.. i installed cyanogenmod 10 custom rom..when i am trying to flash paraandroid over it using cwm recovery..my phone is bricked..cant run into cwm recovery.
my screen is dead..no logo or anything....i already have recovery in the sdcard.
not able to get it..please help...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2631456

My guide to recover from a soft brick.

Have a nice day!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MatsPunt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 06:13 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
you have to do the following
1. Get chalk,marker etc
2.Draw a pentagram on floor
3.Perform blood sacrifice ( if you have a little brother/sister that will do)
4.Offer your soul to the devil
5.Chant Bible verses backwards
6.Summon Satan
7.Ask Satan to repair your phone
1st February 2014, 03:58 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Red face Thanks Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsPunt

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2631456

My guide to recover from a soft brick.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for Your Reply...I recovered my phone..I guess it was due to corrupted cwm recovery..fortunately i was able to connect my device in flashboot mode..i got back download mode using flashtool!!
1st February 2014, 04:04 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Red face Wow..it works!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTK18

you have to do the following
1. Get chalk,marker etc
2.Draw a pentagram on floor
3.Perform blood sacrifice ( if you have a little brother/sister that will do)
4.Offer your soul to the devil
5.Chant Bible verses backwards
6.Summon Satan
7.Ask Satan to repair your phone

I followed all your instructions...i got my phone back..
it is really helpful..
please recommend this to all members..i am super happy..
SATAN ROCKS!!!!

NOTE: <<< ONLY "O POSITIVE" BLOOD WILL WORK >>>
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes