(TESTED ON Xperia Miro With Firmware 11.0.A.5.5)
Before to do follow these instructions. Please go to Dialpad and press :*#*#7378423#*#* . Go to Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. Look at Boot loader unlocked allow and if it's show No you cant unlock bootloader. Otherwise, you can unlock your bootloader.
- Supports all the machines that are allowed to unlock bootloader by sonymobile.com including 2010,2011,2012 line.
- Automatically get the unlock code from Sony Ericsson website within 10 seconds after entering the IMEI code.
- Automatically fully unlock the bootloader without the need of any command line.
- Support Relock Bootloader
Note: The program already includes the flashtool 0.8.5 in the libs directory. If you want to flash the FTF by flash tool just go libs folder and use it do not to download it again !
- Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher to run stable ! [Windows 7 users Doesn't Require It]
- Download SE Bootloader Unlocking v1.6 + libs + drivers :
- Extract "SE Bootloader_Unlocking_Relocking_1.6.rar" and you'll find out "Flashtool-drivers.exe", run it to install . When installing, remember to choose drivers for fastboot and Flashmode! Just hit Install Anyway if Windows ask you to install the drivers!
- From your phone dial pad, press *#06# to get the IMEI code.
- Open the program. Enter the 14-digit IMEI code into the first text box.
- Press the Get Unlock Code button. You will see your unlock code in the Unlock Code box.
- Turn off the phone, hold Volume Up and connect the USB cable to the computer. If the LED light turn blue that means the phone is now on Fastboot mode.
- Click the Unlock BL button. The program will automatically unlock your bootloader!
================================================== ============================= ================================================== ====
Compatible with: √ Xperia J (ST26i) with 11.0.A.3.28*, 11.0.A.7.5* and 11.2.A.0.21** firmware √ Xperia Tipo(Dual) (ST21i, ST21i2) with 11.0.A.1.8, 11.0.A.4.22 and 11.0.A.6.5 firmware √ Xperia Miro (ST23i) with 11.0.A.5.5 firmware * ICS firmware ** JB firmware
Your phone and an USB Cable
Sony PC Companion (for MTP driver or search MTP driver at Microsoft Website www.microsoft.com)
Have a internet connection to detecting your phone
Download UnlockRoot (Dropbox) .rar version
link download at above is free edition, not pro version.
Dropbox version hasn't malware.
1. Download and Install UnlockRoot (not UnlockPhone)
2. Plug USB Cable into your phone, and wait the UnlockRoot detecting your phone
3. Click Root
4. Wait until rooting is complete
5. Finish, dialog bar coming and follow instruction to reboot your phone.
6. If anybody got message want to install BatterySaver, just click no.
If anybody can't use UnlockRoot on Windows 8, try this
1. Go to the right bottom corner of the desktop and wait for the side menu to appear. When it's there click on the gear icon with the title "Settings".
2. Now click on the entry "More PC Settings", then click on the entry "General".
4. Scroll down to "Restart now" (under "Advanced startup") and click it.
5. Wait a bit for a menu.
6. Now click "Troubleshoot", then "Advanced Options" and after that click "Windows Startup Settings".
7. Click on "Restart"
8. After it restarts, a blue menu with options will come. Press F7. Let your PC start. Now try.