5,593,248 Members 32,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] SONY XPERIA E SOFTBRICK (HELP)

Tip us?

shaunovenss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] SONY XPERIA E SOFTBRICK (HELP)

So I rooted my Xperie E C1505 and installed Chainfire3d , thinking nothing bad was going to come out of it, and when I installed some package on Chainfire3d, ignoring the warning, my phone is now stuck in Bootloop!

Just now, I unrooted my phone using KINGO Android ROOT, but this hasn't brought me anywhere I have Flashtool and I downloaded a 4.11 Xperia E firmware and it is in the "firmware" folder. I attempted to flash my ROM and it was going fine until it asked me to connect device in Flashmode. I installed Flashmode and Fastboot drivers and I connected my phone, but only the green LED came up on the phone and nothing happened

I have no clue now so any help would be greatly appreciated!

NeoTrix
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunovenss View Post
So I rooted my Xperie E C1505 and installed Chainfire3d , thinking nothing bad was going to come out of it, and when I installed some package on Chainfire3d, ignoring the warning, my phone is now stuck in Bootloop!

Just now, I unrooted my phone using KINGO Android ROOT, but this hasn't brought me anywhere I have Flashtool and I downloaded a 4.11 Xperia E firmware and it is in the "firmware" folder. I attempted to flash my ROM and it was going fine until it asked me to connect device in Flashmode. I installed Flashmode and Fastboot drivers and I connected my phone, but only the green LED came up on the phone and nothing happened

I have no clue now so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Open flashtool,select firmware.
Untick everything except wipe data.
Flash.[Will take some time]
A dialog box will pop up saying connect to flashmode.
Power off mobile.
Press the volume down button while connecting phone via usb.
Phone will get detected,and then a firmware shall be flashed.
[Have you installed adb drivers?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xperia E--------------------------------------------------------------------Moto G
Stock JB------------------------------------------------------Stock all the way.

shaunovenss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I downloaded ADB-USB drivers but when I open it in WinRAR, it's a .inf file so I dont know what to do

shaunovenss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXperiaE View Post
Open flashtool,select firmware.
Untick everything except wipe data.
Flash.[Will take some time]
A dialog box will pop up saying connect to flashmode.
Power off mobile.
Press the volume down button while connecting phone via usb.
Phone will get detected,and then a firmware shall be flashed.
[Have you installed adb drivers?]
I downloaded ADB driver but when I open it with WinRAR, it's a .inf file, so I don't know what to do

JiMiTVAiDYA
Old
(Last edited by JiMiTVAiDYA; 8th December 2013 at 10:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Dude if you haven't unlocked your Sony Xperia Phone's bootloader you can repair your phone with Sony Update Service (SUS) software.

You just need to be in the working flashmode and else all work will be handled by that software.. from downloading the firmware of your phone to flashing it and then you will get your phone up to date working with the latest firmware.

Sent from my Xperia E using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hit Thanks if I helped you. ツ
Peace.
☮ ✌ ♡ ♛ ☯

Currently Using :

Sony Xperia E