Ask a question

No registration required

can not root My Xperia J

OP euphz

20th January 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Well i tried Thousands of ways to rote My xperia but i can not. It gives me error All the Time. I just restore My phone to default settings blecautebecause he was too slow. Can Someone help me?

I have 11.2.A.0.31 and android version is 4.1.2 and kernel version is 3.4.0
Last edited by euphz; 20th January 2014 at 03:11 PM.
20th January 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Subcarpathia
Thanks Meter: 53

500 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by euphz

Well i tried Thousands of ways to rote My xperia but i can not. It gives me error All the Time. I just restore My phone to default settings blecautebecause he was too slow. Can Someone help me?

I have 11.2.A.0.31 and android version is 4.1.2 and kernel version is 3.4.0

Hi mate!
Have you tried to root via this http://www.unlockroot.com/ ?
You can download free version and don't use flashtool via rooting.

If you try this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2033114
or something similar to that way, remember about shutting down adb.exe process with ctrl+ald+del and in processes find adb.exe

Give me feedback if it worked

Edit: And remeber about one of most important things: enable unknown sources and usb debugging
20th January 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahir1495

Hi mate!
Have you tried to root via this http://www.unlockroot.com/ ?
You can download free version and don't use flashtool via rooting.

If you try this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2033114
or something similar to that way, remember about shutting down adb.exe process with ctrl+ald+del and in processes find adb.exe

Give me feedback if it worked

Edit: And remeber about one of most important things: enable unknown sources and usb debugging

I used unlock root once but the message didn't chaged it was always at someting.su, can you tell me how much time it takes for the root to happen?
I also used that script made by doomlord or whatever the name is and it failed aswell.
Bootloader unlock allowed: No" and in unlock root can you tell me whitch one should i download please? Thanks
Last edited by euphz; 20th January 2014 at 05:53 PM.
20th January 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #4  
Flag Subcarpathia
Thanks Meter: 53

500 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by euphz

I used unlock root once but the message didn't chaged it was always at someting.su, can you tell me how much time it takes for the root to happen?
I also used that script made by doomlord or whatever the name is and it failed aswell.
Bootloader unlock allowed: No" and in unlock root can you tell me whitch one should i download please? Thanks

You should use UnlockRoot i'm using this because it's fastest way in my opinion. Rooting takes max 5 minutes. As for the "Bootloader unlock allowed: No" i have the same problem mate but you can root using UnlockRoot anyway While rooting shut down your anti virus
21st January 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahir1495

You should use UnlockRoot i'm using this because it's fastest way in my opinion. Rooting takes max 5 minutes. As for the "Bootloader unlock allowed: No" i have the same problem mate but you can root using UnlockRoot anyway While rooting shut down your anti virus

I used the script provided by doomlord v17 and it rooted. thanks a lot for your help though
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread