suggestions needed

Search This thread

david_30new

Jan 22, 2013
Hello to everyone in the community,
i m currently using sony xperia Tipo. planning to buy a new phone which has best specifications at budget price. suggest me which mobile to buy . i need good looking stylish phone with good display quality(HD),primary and secondary camera,support most of the games,4G-network.
thanx in advance

MarckozZ

Jan 4, 2013
Argentina
Hello to everyone in the community,
i m currently using sony xperia Tipo. planning to buy a new phone which has best specifications at budget price. suggest me which mobile to buy . i need good looking stylish phone with good display quality(HD),primary and secondary camera,support most of the games,4G-network.
thanx in advance

The answer is clear: Moto G, 4G LTE version from 2013 or you can buy 2014 version but it doesnt have 4G for now. maybe later Motorola will release a 2014 4G LTE version of Moto G.

Quad core CPU, Android Lollipop 5.0 update granted for this year, HD display, 4.5" on 2013 and 5" on 2014 version plus stereo speakers on 2014, highly customizable with Moto shells with a lot of colors, great cameras on 2014 version, and it costs 179$ for 8GB and 199$ for 16gb plus SD slot on 4G version and 2014 version. What else do you need? :good:

david_30new

Jan 22, 2013
thank you MarckozZ. but i prefer sony in 1st place.how about sony xperia ZR and xperia C3 ? which is better ?

NSDCars5

Feb 17, 2013
Over there
nsood.in
thank you MarckozZ. but i prefer sony in 1st place.how about sony xperia ZR and xperia C3 ? which is better ?

Nice phones, but are they in your budget?

The Xperia Z is a really nice phone too, slightly better than the ZR, and almost the same price. Check that out too. Plus, now that the Nexus 6 has come, the prices of the Nexus 5 might have fallen, and that's an amazing phone as well.

If your budget is closer to the Moto G range, the best phones, in my opinion, are the Moto G (any version, really), Xperia E3, and the ASUS ZenFone 5. Not sure if any of these has LTE, though.

Also, in the range between these is the first-generation Moto X - also a pretty amazing phone.

sidle

Jul 26, 2012
thank you dude:) and you mean to say sony xperia Z out does ZR ??
Not sure if actually budget in the US, ($199 on a 2 year contract) check out the HTC desire eye. Don't go with sony unless you go with the equal of the Z range. I'm speaking from experience (Xperia Tipo, Xperia U, Xperia Jlo)
Otherwise, check out motorola or even an older Nexus will do.

Phalangioides

Dec 9, 2013
If you would check nexus 5, check lg g2 - It's price is similiar, but better than n5 in some aspects. Xperia z is an older phone, but I guess it would do ok too, same goes for zr
If you want something cheaper, then there is a big choice in the mid-range - moto g lte as mentioned before, Lg f60, f70 and f90 should be a good choice too, also g3 s and g2 mini. Htc one mini 2, desire 816, maybe desire 610.
As for sony, there's xperia e3, c3.

slogger001

Sep 24, 2013
Patna/Bihar/India
C3

If you would check nexus 5, check lg g2 - It's price is similiar, but better than n5 in some aspects. Xperia z is an older phone, but I guess it would do ok too, same goes for zr
If you want something cheaper, then there is a big choice in the mid-range - moto g lte as mentioned before, Lg f60, f70 and f90 should be a good choice too, also g3 s and g2 mini. Htc one mini 2, desire 816, maybe desire 610.
As for sony, there's xperia e3, c3.

Go for c3 it has better display and processor