So, these are official Sony's firmware files for Xperia Miro. This is Sony's factory rom. These can be useful to unbrick your phone, return to stock, cook roms, update firmware, debrand your phone...and so on
These firmwares are generic. That means they are global - international - anyone from any country could flash them
Please remember that there is small chance of bricking your device - Flashing your mobile phone is fully on your own risk and I do not take responsibility for anything happened!
- Are these firmwares branded? - No. Branded means they are edited by network operators.
- Are these rooted? - No and these are not modded at all I haven't touched a thing (Sony original).
- Can I flash this on another phone that is similar to Miro? - No!
- Can I flash this on SIM-Locked phone. - Yes.
- Can I flash this on both Locked/Unlocked bootloaders. - Yes.
- Will this change bootloader or SIM Lock status. - No.
- Do not plug your phone to computer and charge it to 100%!
- Go to settings and enable USB Debugging and Unknown Sources.
1. Download ftf from post above depending on model.
2. Install latest Sony PC Companion (needed for drivers).
3. Install latest Flashtool.
4. Go to (C://flashtool/drivers) and install driver file.
5. Copy ftf to (C://flashtool/firmwares).
6. Open Flashtool.
7. Click on big lightning button.
8. Choose flashmode.
9. Choose correct ftf (left side), do not touch anything else and click ok.
11. Image will show up on your computer - Turn off your phone.
12. Plug it in USB while holding vol- button (hold vol- until blue LED light blinks).
14. When flashing finished text appears unplug your phone and turn it on.
- It may take a while to turn on (Don't panic).
Jozinek - For 11.0.A.2.10 ftf source.
xperia_pro - For ST23a firmware.
elhackermlxp - For ST23a firmware.
Droid.Riz - For mirroring my links.
tatatutu - For uploading ftf to yandex.
Android 4.0.4 - Ice Cream Sandwich
Differences between ST23a and ST23i are different 3G frequencies. ST23a are phones usually bought in American Continent (I think north of America).
And ST23i is usually bought in Europe and other parts of the world.
It is reported that if you flash one version on another everything will work, but maybe some bugs or warranty or something will be bothering you.
11.0.A.2.10 - Link HERE
11.0.A.5.5 - Link HERE
11.0.A.2.10 - Link HERE
11.0.A.5.8 - Link HERE