Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,176 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Different battery bug on Xperia E with TamsuiCM11 by UltraGamerHD

Tip us?

NSDCars5
Old
Thanks Meter 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallahassee[CZ] View Post
I have Win 7...Now I tried it on another laptop with Windows 7 a it couldn't install drivers, when I had MTP, PTP and nothing of these two options...
Um... wait. Windows 7?! You should have MTP support... try to plug it, unplug it immediately, then plug it in again. At least in 8.1, this forces Windows to redetect drivers.
Insert really cool signature here...

Tallahassee[CZ]
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDCars5 View Post
Um... wait. Windows 7?! You should have MTP support... try to plug it, unplug it immediately, then plug it in again. At least in 8.1, this forces Windows to redetect drivers.
Nothing..My phone says "USB debugging connected", "Connected as a media device", but on the laptop isn't anything. Phone is just charging.. (Maybe I should say this → My brother tried to connect with his Xperia L, but on laptop wasn't anything, too...)

NSDCars5
Old
Thanks Meter 393
Quote:
Nothing..My phone says "USB debugging connected", "Connected as a media device", but on the laptop isn't anything. Phone is just charging.. (Maybe I should say this → My brother tried to connect with his Xperia L, but on laptop wasn't anything, too...)
No... it can't be that easy...

Turn off USB debugging. That'll fix it.
Insert really cool signature here...
The Following User Says Thank You to NSDCars5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tallahassee[CZ]
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDCars5 View Post
No... it can't be that easy...

Turn off USB debugging. That'll fix it.
Still nothing It was installing drivers, but it failed.. I'll try it on another pc at friday..

sayujnair
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Still nothing It was installing drivers, but it failed.. I'll try it on another pc at friday..
Am facing the same problem. Using Remote Manager of ES FIle Explorer to transfer files