OP CharredBrain

9th June 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #11  
Flag Over there
Thanks Meter: 425

1,109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallahassee[CZ]

I have Win 7...Now I tried it on another laptop with Windows 7 a it couldn't install drivers, when I had MTP, PTP and nothing of these two options...

Um... wait. Windows 7?! You should have MTP support... try to plug it, unplug it immediately, then plug it in again. At least in 8.1, this forces Windows to redetect drivers.
9th June 2014, 06:37 PM   |  #12  
Flag Litvínov
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDCars5

Um... wait. Windows 7?! You should have MTP support... try to plug it, unplug it immediately, then plug it in again. At least in 8.1, this forces Windows to redetect drivers.

Nothing..My phone says "USB debugging connected", "Connected as a media device", but on the laptop isn't anything. Phone is just charging.. (Maybe I should say this → My brother tried to connect with his Xperia L, but on laptop wasn't anything, too...)
9th June 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #13  
Flag Over there

1,109 posts
More
Quote:

Nothing..My phone says "USB debugging connected", "Connected as a media device", but on the laptop isn't anything. Phone is just charging.. (Maybe I should say this → My brother tried to connect with his Xperia L, but on laptop wasn't anything, too...)

No... it can't be that easy...

Turn off USB debugging. That'll fix it.
The Following User Says Thank You to NSDCars5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #14  
Flag Litvínov

5 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDCars5

No... it can't be that easy...

Turn off USB debugging. That'll fix it.

Still nothing It was installing drivers, but it failed.. I'll try it on another pc at friday..
12th June 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
Quote:

Still nothing It was installing drivers, but it failed.. I'll try it on another pc at friday..

Am facing the same problem. Using Remote Manager of ES FIle Explorer to transfer files
7th October 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #16  
Flag Hyderabad

4 posts
More
Unhappy Weird Network and battery bug with Tamsui CM11 Nanhu
I have a Sony Xperia E Single Sim. I am using the latest build from this thread. .

Apart from known issues, I have a strange problem. After using my phone for few days, the network connectivity stops and battery stops charging.
This has happened twice in last 1 week. I had to flash the JB ROM ftf again using the flash tool and then push the kernel and the CM11 again to get everything working again.

I am using "batteryfix.img" kernel.
7th October 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #17  
Flag Over there

1,109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunudayan

I have a Sony Xperia E Single Sim. I am using the latest build from this thread. .

Apart from known issues, I have a strange problem. After using my phone for few days, the network connectivity stops and battery stops charging.
This has happened twice in last 1 week. I had to flash the JB ROM ftf again using the flash tool and then push the kernel and the CM11 again to get everything working again.

I am using "batteryfix.img" kernel.

Don't use the battery fix kernel - it's old. Just flash the ROM and use the boot.img inside it as the kernel.
7th October 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #18  
Flag Hyderabad

4 posts
More
Smile
Thank you so much for quick reply,
I flashed the batteryfix kernel using flash tool and then flashed the cm11 rom zip. Does that mean batteryfix was overwritten? or should I extract the boot.img and flash using flash tool again?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread