Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 45,246 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dead Sony Xperia Miro st32i. Please Help!

Tip us?

Themis Gs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Dead Sony Xperia Miro st32i. Please Help!

Hello,

I have been a Sony Xperia Miro st32i with GIMLO v2.0 ROM. The last few days the phone did restart itself and a black screen appears with orange writing on the top saying ram dumping to SD card. After five to six restarting like this, the phones restart even at the application messages or calls. Today, after approximately seven days the phone is actually completely dead.
The battery is fully charged but the Miro is off and not responding to anything. I've tried countless times to open it by pressing the power button or to charge it again or to connect it to the computer or to push the power button with volume (+) or (-).
The phone is completely DEAD!
Note that the mobile is rooting but has not unlocked Bootloader.

Is this a hardware problem or a software problem ???
How you Ι can fix it ???

! PLEASE HELP ME !

neo45215
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themis Gs View Post
Hello,

I have been a Sony Xperia Miro st32i with GIMLO v2.0 ROM. The last few days the phone did restart itself and a black screen appears with orange writing on the top saying ram dumping to SD card. After five to six restarting like this, the phones restart even at the application messages or calls. Today, after approximately seven days the phone is actually completely dead.
The battery is fully charged but the Miro is off and not responding to anything. I've tried countless times to open it by pressing the power button or to charge it again or to connect it to the computer or to push the power button with volume (+) or (-).
The phone is completely DEAD!
Note that the mobile is rooting but has not unlocked Bootloader.

Is this a hardware problem or a software problem ???
How you Ι can fix it ???

! PLEASE HELP ME !
Do you get any LED flashes?? how did the random restarts happen?was it only when the phone tried to write data?

blackdroid.bd
Old
Thanks Meter 4
hey!! seems like i had the same problem!!! i was on znxt v7 rom! the phone rebooted afew times tomorrow and when i woke up this morning the phone is not turning on anymore! no vibration, no led light, no flashtool detection!! total drop dead
Xperia Miro

Themis Gs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo45215 View Post
Do you get any LED flashes?? how did the random restarts happen?was it only when the phone tried to write data?
Yesterday, I used a same battery from another Xperia Miro and mine did booting showing the logo of the Sony and then it stuck. Since then, sometimes when I press the power button flashing red light (not always) but never did booting again!
The random restarts when I was using the mobile. For example, I open the app of calls and the phone stuck it (for 4-3 seconds is not responding to anything) and then restarting.
No this was at any timepoints, even when the phone was in standby mode!

wergon
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themis Gs View Post
Yesterday, I used a same battery from another Xperia Miro and mine did booting showing the logo of the Sony and then it stuck. Since then, sometimes when I press the power button flashing red light (not always) but never did booting again!
The random restarts when I was using the mobile. For example, I open the app of calls and the phone stuck it (for 4-3 seconds is not responding to anything) and then restarting.
No this was at any timepoints, even when the phone was in standby mode!

analog problem troth znxt 7