Post Reply

device unrecognized

16th March 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #21  
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere in France
Thanks Meter: 44
 
255 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchit0403

it says yes but can u please tell me how to unlock bootloader without fastboot

Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk 2

You can't unlock without fastboot.

Sent from my Xperia Tipo using xda app-developers app
16th March 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #22  
sanchit0403's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstrkt1337

You can't unlock without fastboot.

Sent from my Xperia Tipo using xda app-developers app

exactly that's what i am saying.

Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk 2
16th March 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere in France
Thanks Meter: 44
 
255 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchit0403

exactly that's what i am saying.

Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk 2

Yes. I've unlocked it since 1 year. You need to get fastboot working.

Sent from my Xperia Tipo using xda app-developers app
16th March 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #24  
sanchit0403's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstrkt1337

Yes. I've unlocked it since 1 year. You need to get fastboot working.

Sent from my Xperia Tipo using xda app-developers app

i have installed 1.4 fastboot drivers on pc from a xda link but fastboot not working any suggestions

Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk 2
16th March 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere in France
Thanks Meter: 44
 
255 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchit0403

i have installed 1.4 fastboot drivers on pc from a xda link but fastboot not working any suggestions

Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk 2

When you go in fastboot try to unlock and tell me. See if it's work without LED

Sent from my Xperia Tipo using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Sorry for double post. But you are on Windows 8.1 right ? So it's does'nt work. You need Windows 7 for getting fastboot mode working

Sent from my Xperia Tipo using xda app-developers app
17th March 2014, 06:38 AM   |  #26  
sanchit0403's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstrkt1337

When you go in fastboot try to unlock and tell me. See if it's work without LED

Sent from my Xperia Tipo using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Sorry for double post. But you are on Windows 8.1 right ? So it's does'nt work. You need Windows 7 for getting fastboot mode working

Sent from my Xperia Tipo using xda app-developers app

i formated my pc now i m on w7 my flashtool version is .9.8 is there something to do with it is this flash tool prob.

Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk 2
17th March 2014, 06:44 AM   |  #27  
Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchit0403

i formated my pc now i m on w7 my flashtool version is .9.8 is there something to do with it is this flash tool prob.

Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk 2

Use the latest flashtool it has an unlock bootloader option. That's what I used.
17th March 2014, 08:27 AM   |  #28  
sanchit0403's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakash1996

Use the latest flashtool it has an unlock bootloader option. That's what I used.

i mean .9.8 has different fastboot drivers from .9.15


Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk 2
17th March 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #29  
ash8dbz's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 4
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchit0403

when i connect my tipo in fastboot mode my pc shows device unrecognized pc companion is installed please help.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Install ADB Drivers ... download from internet....
go to device manager ->other devices-> if Android is a option there .. then u really need to install ADB...
i was too having problem flashing my tipo kernel.. then ADB drivers solved it...
i read somewhere win 8 doesnt support flashtool.. try compability...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank