Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,562 Members 53,745 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] DNC for the XPERIA E1?

Tip us?

linuxct
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default [Q] DNC for the XPERIA E1?

Hi everyone!
I've just bought a new Xperia E1 and I saw yesterday in a video that the XPeria Z2 and ZR2 will come with a Digital Noise Cancellation system with a pair of special earphones, the MDR-NC31EM.
Do you think this could be ported for our Xperia E1 although we need to buy this pair of earphones? I'd really appreciate it because I go work everyday in the underground and it's very uncomfortable to hear a lot of noise of people and from the underground itself, instead of just listening to music, you know...

Any ideas on how to port it?

ruben21
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Men that Xperia E1 is new one! You can post in android general forums, they could be helpful to your question!!

Sent from my ST21i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
DEVICE: XPERIA GO
BOOTLOADER: UnLocked
ROM: Stock 6.2.A.1.100
Rooted/CWM: Yes
MOD: Supercharged BULLETPROOF Service.jar
Benchmark:

linuxct
Old
(Last edited by linuxct; 13th May 2014 at 06:25 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben21 View Post
Men that Xperia E1 is new one! You can post in android general forums, they could be helpful to your question!!

Sent from my ST21i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Ok, but I've also asked this in the Xperia Support Forum, and they told me that Xperia E1 doesn´t has a 5 pole 3.5 mm headphone jack, so because of hardware reasons, they can't add this feature to next kitkat update
If anyone is interested the post is this: http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia.../thread-id/285