Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 43,937 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [E] [CM10] Bluetooth stops working after some time

Tip us?

NSDCars5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 388
Default [Q] [E] [CM10] Bluetooth stops working after some time

Hey. I've got this problem with Bluetooth, where it just stops responding after a while. Suppose I just enabled Bluetooth (first time for this boot). Bluetooth will work for a while, but after some time (an hour or so?), it just stops working. It stops detecting new devices, devices already connected stop working, and disabling Bluetooth and trying to re-enable it gets stuck on "Turning on Bluetooth..." It's fixed after a reboot, but stops working again some time after enabling. This is pretty bad, since I use my Wiimote for gaming.

Can anybody reproduce this, and can anybody help? I don't think it matters, but the game I'm playing is Beach Buggy Blitz, and the Wiimote app I'm using is Wiimote Controller by C.C.P. Cre@ions. Thanks.
Insert really cool signature here...

NSDCars5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 388
Bump; nobody? Oh, come on!

MatsPunt
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 697

DONATE TO ME
Hey,

Sorry for the late reply. I must have overlooked it

Now: my Bluetooth problem is even worse. It does connect with devices(and it stays till I turn it oof), but it refuses to transport data! I noticed when I wanted to use my dockstation. My friend was there, and I wanted to play some music with loud boxes. It started connecting, and said: ''connected''. But it refused to play music. My Phone would vibrate and say: 'can't play audio''.

I tried to connect with my firends Samsung Galxy SIII. Again, it would connect, but it didn't transfer data. I tried with my mom her phone, but no. No data transfer.

So yeah. I'm stuck here. In stock, bluetooth works fine, but on CM10 not. Count in the baseband and battery bug, and I'm losing my interest in this ROM! Let's hope CM11 will fix all of this. I have no solution whatsoever, and allthough my problem differs a bit, I also have a bluetooth problem!

Have a nice day.

NSDCars5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsPunt View Post
So yeah. I'm stuck here. In stock, bluetooth works fine, but on CM10 not. Count in the baseband and battery bug, and I'm losing my interest in this ROM! Let's hope CM11 will fix all of this. I have no solution whatsoever, and allthough my problem differs a bit, I also have a bluetooth problem!
Guess nobody tried Bluetooth when they said only video recording is bad, right? :P

I would switch to stock, as soon as I can make GravityBox to work on it. Till then... CM10 it is.

MatsPunt
Old
Thanks Meter 697

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDCars5 View Post
Guess nobody tried Bluetooth when they said only video recording is bad, right? :P

I would switch to stock, as soon as I can make GravityBox to work on it. Till then... CM10 it is.
Yeah, I can live without Bluetooth, but it can be very annoying. And yes, I would describe Bluetooth failure as a large bug...

Have a nice day.

Sent from my Xperia E using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

CtrlAltDelIrl
Old
Thanks Meter 834
Why don't you just logcat it to find what the problem is?
My PM is not for your personal help or support All support requests will be ignored.

CtrlAltDelIrl
Old
Thanks Meter 834
Quote:

If you built a rom how long would you test BT and on how many devices before you claimed it worked?

Get with the program for gods sake!
My PM is not for your personal help or support All support requests will be ignored.

NSDCars5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltDelIrl View Post
If you built a rom how long would you test BT and on how many devices before you claimed it worked?
...Good point.

What do you mean by this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltDelIrl View Post
Get with the program for gods sake!

MatsPunt
Old
Thanks Meter 697

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
What do you mean by this?
I guess he means the logcat.

Have a nice day!

Sent from my Xperia E using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MatsPunt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]