Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,463 Members 39,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [E] camera app replacement for cm10

Tip us?
 
Grimlock007
Old
#1  
Grimlock007's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 809
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cybertron
Camera [Q] [E] camera app replacement for cm10

Can someone mention a good camera app replacement for xperia e cm10

i know there is video bug but some third party app can record without problems
all playstore apps suck bigtime ,the only proper one i found was

focal (which shows full purple color all the time)

and

snap camera (which has its own gallery app and saves photos twice )

i also tried motorola camera app which had video problems before and had issues with screen size

i want to know if there is a stock app which can save photos on ext.card
 
2010matej
Old
#2  
2010matej's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,075
Posts: 2,610
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Pregrada | Maribor
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiaEss View Post
Can someone mention a good camera app replacement for xperia e cm10

i know there is video bug but some third party app can record without problems
all playstore apps suck bigtime ,the only proper one i found was

focal (which shows full purple color all the time)

and

snap camera (which has its own gallery app and saves photos twice )

i also tried motorola camera app which had video problems before and had issues with screen size

i want to know if there is a stock app which can save photos on ext.card
LG camera.
My Device: Sony Xperia J (ST26) Bootloader: 13W04 Unlocked Kernel:3.4.52 Intuisy-7.x+ Up to 1.8GHz ROM: Seraphic Season x HONAMI 100%
Mediafire folder for Xperia X8 Mediafire folder for Xperia J :4Shared folder for Xperia J

 
Grimlock007
Old
#3  
Grimlock007's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 809
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cybertron
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010matej View Post
LG camera.
Link please...
 
2010matej
Old
#4  
2010matej's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,075
Posts: 2,610
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Pregrada | Maribor
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiaEss View Post
Link please...
Google search maybe?
My Device: Sony Xperia J (ST26) Bootloader: 13W04 Unlocked Kernel:3.4.52 Intuisy-7.x+ Up to 1.8GHz ROM: Seraphic Season x HONAMI 100%
Mediafire folder for Xperia X8 Mediafire folder for Xperia J :4Shared folder for Xperia J

 
Grimlock007
Old
#5  
Grimlock007's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 809
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cybertron
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010matej View Post
Google search maybe?
i know there are many apk's but i was wondering about issues like screen size and compability issues
and would like to know a perfectly working apk

(atlest mention the LG phone)
 
2010matej
Old
#6  
2010matej's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,075
Posts: 2,610
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Pregrada | Maribor
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiaEss View Post
i know there are many apk's but i was wondering about issues like screen size and compability issues
and would like to know a perfectly working apk

(atlest mention the LG phone)
There are diferrent,modified lg camera apk. One can be downloaded from google play store.
Maybe try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...9&d=1383303731
Set in Settings:
PICTURE: 5MP
VIDEO: VGA
My Device: Sony Xperia J (ST26) Bootloader: 13W04 Unlocked Kernel:3.4.52 Intuisy-7.x+ Up to 1.8GHz ROM: Seraphic Season x HONAMI 100%
Mediafire folder for Xperia X8 Mediafire folder for Xperia J :4Shared folder for Xperia J

The Following User Says Thank You to 2010matej For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Grimlock007
Old
#7  
Grimlock007's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 809
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cybertron
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010matej View Post
There are diferrent,modified lg camera apk. One can be downloaded from google play store.
Maybe try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...9&d=1383303731
Set in Settings:
PICTURE: 5MP
VIDEO: VGA
downloading motorola cam
your camera apk
random lg camera apk

will report in a few
 
Grimlock007
Old
#8  
Grimlock007's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 809
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cybertron
motcamera failed in video
 
Grimlock007
Old
(Last edited by Grimlock007; 10th February 2014 at 03:17 PM.)
#9  
Grimlock007's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 809
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cybertron
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010matej View Post
There are diferrent,modified lg camera apk. One can be downloaded from google play store.
Maybe try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...9&d=1383303731
Set in Settings:
PICTURE: 5MP
VIDEO: VGA
it took one good photo and gave"couldnt connect to camera"
it only happens when i check a photo in gallery and return to app.....app closes
 
Grimlock007
Old
#10  
Grimlock007's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 809
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cybertron
CM10 rom problem not a single camera video works ....

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Moto G 4G Receives Official CyanogenMod 11 Love

When theMoto Gwas initially released to the world in November of last year,very few actually … more

Get Your Tasks Organized on Android Wear with Agenda Wear

Having a checklist of things you need to do is something we all can find useful at … more

Top 5 LG G3 MODs – XDA Developer TV

The LG G3 has been LG’s breakout hit of the summer. Using their knowledge frombuilding some … more

Make Your Calendar Widget Beautiful with Month

For some of us, summer vacation is alreadyover. For those getting ready to school, work, or … more