Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Xperia e mods

OP tubabuyukustun

16th March 2014, 09:23 AM   |  #1  
tubabuyukustun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kosice
Thanks Meter: 6
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
hi friend i am beginer with this so i have questions i have XPERIA E C1505 with jellybean 4.11 11.3.A.2.23 my phone is rooted,
so i have q which Cyanogen mod i can install on this device CG mod 10, CG mod 10.1 CG mod 10.2 CG mod 11 ??

if anyone of this yes pls type me which version cos on this cyan. mod site there are milion version of this mod

my phone only use for sms calling and sometimes i goint on net via WI-FI.

so i dont need radio play games use facebook etc. not need also camera.

so i want only that with this mod i can use normal my phone also internet via WIFI or GSM (ORange internet)

thanks for help.

i dont know why stupid sony not release android 4.2 for this device or 4.3 cos i think that 4.4 kitkat will be not supported or ?

second which ROM is stable and good for this machine so can i use cyag mod and any other ROm ?
Last edited by tubabuyukustun; 16th March 2014 at 09:35 AM. Reason: ff
16th March 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #2  
NSDCars5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Over there
Thanks Meter: 423
 
1,105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
OK, pick one here:

Fastest ROM: XboosT (Android 4.0, stock based, extremely minimal)
Fastest JB ROM: Termin (Android 4.1, stock (soon CM) based, recommended)
Most customizable ROM: CM10 (Android 4.1, CM, video recording and compass don't work)
If your bootloader is locked: Stock ICS (Android 4.0, stock, fastest stock ROM)
If your phone is dual SIM and you want JB: CM10 (Android 4.1, CM, video recording doesn't work)
19th March 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #3  
SmashMii's Avatar
Member
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 4
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Donate to Me
More
I suggest you just go with Termin, it's easier to flash then CM10. Very good performance aswell

~SmashMii
19th March 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #4  
tubabuyukustun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kosice
Thanks Meter: 6
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMii

I suggest you just go with Termin, it's easier to flash then CM10. Very good performance aswell

~SmashMii

now i have termin V 2.5 with zeus kernel 3.1 so can i install this CM 10 ? but which version is ok cos i want have GSM OK also WIFI and internet
19th March 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #5  
Grimlock007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cybertron
Thanks Meter: 188
 
810 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubabuyukustun

now i have termin V 2.5 with zeus kernel 3.1 so can i install this CM 10 ? but which version is ok cos i want have GSM OK also WIFI and internet

NO,NO either "TERMIN OR CM10" not TERMIN then CM10
termin is stock based so not much bugs
cm10 is fully custom ,smooth but there are bugs like no video REC,random rare GSM crash
19th March 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #6  
tubabuyukustun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kosice
Thanks Meter: 6
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock007

NO,NO either "TERMIN OR CM10" not TERMIN then CM10
termin is stock based so not much bugs
cm10 is fully custom ,smooth but there are bugs like no video REC,random rare GSM crash

aha ok so waiting for KITKAT 4.4 official or unofficial CM11 kitkat

cos i read that
Code:
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/android-44-kitkat-supports-devices-running-just-512mb-of-ram-440357
so if xperia E has 512MB run it is possible that they release also kitkat for this device i think

hope that they not only give kitkat for expensive devices like Z1,Z etc...

xperia E is not very old device so pls do it google

i dont know why sleping sony not give 4.2 4.3 for xperia E
19th March 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #7  
tubabuyukustun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kosice
Thanks Meter: 6
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubabuyukustun

aha ok so waiting for KITKAT 4.4 official or unofficial CM11 kitkat

cos i read that

Code:
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/android-44-kitkat-supports-devices-running-just-512mb-of-ram-440357
so if xperia E has 512MB run it is possible that they release also kitkat for this device i think

hope that they not only give kitkat for expensive devices like Z1,Z etc...

xperia E is not very old device so pls do it google

i dont know why sleping sony not give 4.2 4.3 for xperia E

any solution how enable Automatic detection of brightness ?
19th March 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #8  
NSDCars5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Over there
Thanks Meter: 423
 
1,105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
No - no auto brightness, and no KitKat update as well. We'll have CyanogenMod 11 eventually, but stock KitKat? No chance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NSDCars5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #9  
Account currently disabled
Flag Batcave
Thanks Meter: 709
 
997 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDCars5

No - no auto brightness, and no KitKat update as well. We'll have CyanogenMod 11 eventually, but stock KitKat? No chance.

nanhu.forTheWin(!!);?



Haha.

On-topic: you can't expect from Sony to update all their devices. It sucks of course, but don't get angry about it. Building updates takes people, and building updates for every Android model they released, takes a lot of people. Those people cost money, and Sony would lose only money if they put effort in creating KitKat for our phones.

Mats
19th March 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #10  
tubabuyukustun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kosice
Thanks Meter: 6
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsPunt

nanhu.forTheWin(!!);?



Haha.

On-topic: you can't expect from Sony to update all their devices. It sucks of course, but don't get angry about it. Building updates takes people, and building updates for every Android model they released, takes a lot of people. Those people cost money, and Sony would lose only money if they put effort in creating KitKat for our phones.

Mats

ok so waiting for CM11

i dont have money for buying device which officially suported kitkat

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes