Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 40,943 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help with greenify and xposed

Tip us?

asdlalla
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default help with greenify and xposed

Hi, i've an xperia j, i use it very often for messaging with Facebook Messenger and Facebook apps, i also play with games like 2048 and monster warlord.
I want to optimize my battery, i haven't root or mods, i'm on stock .31 fw with locked BL.
I read about greenify and some improvements in xposed, but it's a good idea to root and install it? Will the system become more stable? Or it will be more unstable? Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Saleen28
Old
Thanks Meter 21
It won't get more stable, but it also won't get less stable i think

Greenify will hibernate apps of your choice, giving you a bit more free ram and stop them running in the background. Some tweaks in xposed wouldn't hurt too i guess.

Technically your battery would love them, but you have to see for yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to Saleen28 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

asdlalla
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Thanks, i'll see^^ only one question.. If i hibern Facebook Messenger, will I see the notifications when app is closed?

NeoTrix
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Nope^^ but once you open the messenger, notifications will come up

Sent from my C1505 using xda app-developers app

Something new is coming.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xperia E--------------------------------------------------------------------Moto G
Stock JB------------------------------------------------------Stock all the way.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoTrix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

asdlalla
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Oh..i understand..
Thank You very much ^^