FORUMS

[Q] [Help] twitter timescape error

340 posts
Thanks Meter: 69
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
whenever I try to login to twitter via timescape I got error like " authentication error" it was working well till today but when I log out and try to re login I got this error plz help
 
 
15th January 2014, 04:21 PM |#2  
DPxMiro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In my Xperia miro
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
try to clear data in setting

Sent from my ST23i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th January 2014, 05:45 PM |#3  
syphontk's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger001

whenever I try to login to twitter via timescape I got error like " authentication error" it was working well till today but when I log out and try to re login I got this error plz help

This problem is faced by all xperia devices on JB4.1.2 .its caused due recent changes in twitter websites.. All v can hope is for sony to provide a timescape update. else use some other twitter client
19th January 2014, 10:18 AM |#4  
slogger001's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by tit_xperiamiro

try to clear data in setting

Sent from my ST23i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Not working I have already tried
19th January 2014, 10:20 AM |#5  
slogger001's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Why
Quote:
Originally Posted by syphontk

This problem is faced by all xperia devices on JB4.1.2 .its caused due recent changes in twitter websites.. All v can hope is for sony to provide a timescape update. else use some other twitter client

But my device is running on ics
20th January 2014, 01:37 PM |#6  
syphontk's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger001

But my device is running on ics

i guess the timescape app needs to be updated according to changes in twitter site. JB / ICS timescape apk needs to be updated by sony
24th January 2014, 12:05 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
I am having the same problem. I have an Xperia Play R800i with original ROM, unrooted, Android 2.3.4
I use TimeScape daily, it's a handy application for overviewing your recent activity, though I mainly use it for Twitter.

Suddenly, a few days ago it started to give me a 'Twitter error' and would not update.

When I try to delete Twitter info and re-enter it, it ALWAYS says that "Log-in info is incorrect".
I am absolutely 100% sure I am entering the correct info, what a bunch of cr*p!
Also tried more solutions that I found on the web, like disabling the auto-correct function in text input, changing the time zone... But nothing helps.

Do you guys think there might be an update from Sony to resolve this? I am very doubtful....
24th January 2014, 04:50 PM |#8  
slogger001's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Thumbs up probably yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangawasawa

I am having the same problem. I have an Xperia Play R800i with original ROM, unrooted, Android 2.3.4
I use TimeScape daily, it's a handy application for overviewing your recent activity, though I mainly use it for Twitter.

Suddenly, a few days ago it started to give me a 'Twitter error' and would not update.

When I try to delete Twitter info and re-enter it, it ALWAYS says that "Log-in info is incorrect".
I am absolutely 100% sure I am entering the correct info, what a bunch of cr*p!
Also tried more solutions that I found on the web, like disabling the auto-correct function in text input, changing the time zone... But nothing helps.

Do you guys think there might be an update from Sony to resolve this? I am very doubtful....

Might be becoz as it is mentioned in earlier many people facing problem especially in twitter timescape so let's hope Sony will sort it out soon
25th January 2014, 04:42 AM |#9  
slogger001's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
it will take time
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangawasawa

I am having the same problem. I have an Xperia Play R800i with original ROM, unrooted, Android 2.3.4
I use TimeScape daily, it's a handy application for overviewing your recent activity, though I mainly use it for Twitter.

Suddenly, a few days ago it started to give me a 'Twitter error' and would not update.

When I try to delete Twitter info and re-enter it, it ALWAYS says that "Log-in info is incorrect".
I am absolutely 100% sure I am entering the correct info, what a bunch of cr*p!
Also tried more solutions that I found on the web, like disabling the auto-correct function in text input, changing the time zone... But nothing helps.

Do you guys think there might be an update from Sony to resolve this? I am very doubtful....

I have posted this problem in Sony mobile forum site the said that Sony is working on it till than wait
26th January 2014, 05:25 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger001

whenever I try to login to twitter via timescape I got error like " authentication error" it was working well till today but when I log out and try to re login I got this error plz help

Whenever I try to log in to Twitter via Timescape it says "Sign in to to access Twitter". What could be the problem?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes