Post Reply

help general xperia

10th January 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #1  
adamant783's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
in the gallery n music player nothing shows up from
The memorycard.... Any solutions please?
10th January 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 81
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamant783

in the gallery n music player nothing shows up from
The memorycard.... Any solutions please?

does file manager show the files?
Clear data of the apps from settings>applications
try to recopy the files
download mx player or apolo music player and check if they show files
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Murad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Batcave
Thanks Meter: 702
 
997 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Murad

does file manager show the files?
Clear data of the apps from settings>applications
try to recopy the files
download mx player or apolo music player and check if they show files

Also: try to copy just one file to the internal SD-card, search it up in the gallery, and then move it back to the external SD. Sometimes this triggers the system to read the files.

If you have tried everything mentioned here, and nothing works: make backup of the SD card and format it. Then move everything back. This should work, but it's the most time consuming so try the other things first

Hope I helped, and have a nice day

Sent from my Xperia E using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th January 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #4  
adamant783's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsPunt

Also: try to copy just one file to the internal SD-card, search it up in the gallery, and then move it back to the external SD. Sometimes this triggers the system to read the files.

If you have tried everything mentioned here, and nothing works: make backup of the SD card and format it. Then move everything back. This should work, but it's the most time consuming so try the other things first

Hope I helped, and have a nice day

Sent from my Xperia E using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks guys for your time. I figured out what had gone wrong. There was something wrong with media storage(system app). I reinstalled it and the error was fixed

Thanks
10th January 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 81
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamant783

Thanks guys for your time. I figured out what had gone wrong. There was something wrong with media storage(system app). I reinstalled it and the error was fixed

Thanks

then press thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank