Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,053 Members 46,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to install CWM without USB debugging in Xperia Tipo(Dual)

Tip us?

arjun_rg
Old
(Last edited by arjun_rg; 7th May 2014 at 08:52 AM.) Reason: Grammatical mistakes
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] How to install CWM without USB debugging in Xperia Tipo(Dual)

My friend's phone got locked and he forgot pattern and security question of his Xperia Tipo Dual, and he dont want to reset or root the phone.
I've got one method to fix this from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2686539 and I read some threads about Xperia recovery modes and i came to know that this (or maybe all) xperia has no stock recovery. USB debugging, WIFI and Data is not enabled. I've tried to remove the gesture.key with adb, but it throws a message "No device found". I don't know how to install CWM or TWRP.

Is there any way to sort out this?

Eagerly waiting for the reply..!

Thank you.
-Arjun

Ben Ling
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6381

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjun_rg View Post
My friend's phone got locked and he forgot pattern and security question of his Xperia Tipo Dual, and he dont want to reset or root the phone.
I've got one method to fix this from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2686539 and I read some threads about Xperia recovery modes and i came to know that this (or maybe all) xperia has no stock recovery. USB debugging, WIFI and Data is not enabled. I've tried to remove the gesture.key with adb, but it throws a message "No device found". I don't know how to install CWM or TWRP.

Is there any way to sort out this?

Eagerly waiting for the reply..!

Thank you.
-Arjun
just log in your google account with your device's currently signed in google account & it will auto unlock.

Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work
The Following User Says Thank You to Ben Ling For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arjun_rg
Old
(Last edited by arjun_rg; 9th May 2014 at 12:12 PM.) Reason: Grammatical mistake
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling View Post
just log in your google account with your device's currently signed in google account & it will auto unlock.
I've tried it before doing such experiments with adb and all.
I've tried with all Google accounts which my friend was used. ! but not able to log in and shows that invalid username or password.
(I'm pretty sure that, usernames and passwords are spelled and typed accurately)

Thanks.

Ben Ling
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6381

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjun_rg View Post
I've tried it before doing such experiments with adb and all.
I've tried with all Google accounts which my friend was used. ! but not able to log in and shows that invalid username or password.
(I'm pretty sure that, usernames and passwords are spelled and typed accurately)

Thanks.
then you typed wrong gmail & passwords

should work...

try to log in to Play Store on pc first,see it works or not.

Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work