Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 37,777 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Kinda softbricked Tipo

Tip us?

artariel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Kinda softbricked Tipo

When I boot into phone, after it loads internal storage, the phone hangs and reboots It always happens after the phone loads internal storage. So I can't install any roms, CWM or anything else because I can't keep the phone booted. By the way I had rooted my phone a long time ago. Please help me, I want to do a factory reset but I can't reach there, the phone resets. I also want to backup my contacts and messages.

rajagennu
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Default Flash new FTF

You have to flash new FTF and no choice like recovery AFAIK.
Hit Thanks If you feel I have helped you
I Love to test ROM's

prasanth21
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by artariel View Post
When I boot into phone, after it loads internal storage, the phone hangs and reboots It always happens after the phone loads internal storage. So I can't install any roms, CWM or anything else because I can't keep the phone booted. By the way I had rooted my phone a long time ago. Please help me, I want to do a factory reset but I can't reach there, the phone resets. I also want to backup my contacts and messages.
plug usb into pc or laptop then turn off phone. hold down vol+ button while pluging in usb into phone keep hold of vol+ untill you see blue led.
You'll be in fastboot mode.
You can then flash a custom recovery of your choice and save your phone.

If you want to backup your contacts, sync it to gmail. Its a default feature on your android phone

Hope this helps !

that536
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
You can use Sony Emma, check it out on google.

bakshish007
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
easiest way is using sus (if your bootloader is still locked)
other then that use the flashtool and flash threw stock ftf

keep calm and call J.A.R.V.I.S
HIT THE LITTLE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

MY WORK:
VENGEANCE ROM
THE HUI Mod

MY DEVICE:

XPERIA E C1504
VENGEANCE ROM
ZEUS KERNEL 3.1.2 (CWM)
OVERCLOCK UPTO 1.8GHZ

Lockrima
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
download your firmware bro then flash it using the flashtool