Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

[Q] Kinda softbricked Tipo

OP artariel

24th August 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
When I boot into phone, after it loads internal storage, the phone hangs and reboots It always happens after the phone loads internal storage. So I can't install any roms, CWM or anything else because I can't keep the phone booted. By the way I had rooted my phone a long time ago. Please help me, I want to do a factory reset but I can't reach there, the phone resets. I also want to backup my contacts and messages.
25th August 2014, 06:54 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 16

126 posts
Flash new FTF
You have to flash new FTF and no choice like recovery AFAIK.
27th August 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #3  
Flag Kottayam
Thanks Meter: 7

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artariel

When I boot into phone, after it loads internal storage, the phone hangs and reboots It always happens after the phone loads internal storage. So I can't install any roms, CWM or anything else because I can't keep the phone booted. By the way I had rooted my phone a long time ago. Please help me, I want to do a factory reset but I can't reach there, the phone resets. I also want to backup my contacts and messages.

plug usb into pc or laptop then turn off phone. hold down vol+ button while pluging in usb into phone keep hold of vol+ untill you see blue led.
You'll be in fastboot mode.
You can then flash a custom recovery of your choice and save your phone.

If you want to backup your contacts, sync it to gmail. Its a default feature on your android phone

Hope this helps !
27th August 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Quote:

You can use Sony Emma, check it out on google.
30th August 2014, 03:08 AM   |  #5  
Flag STARK TOWER
Thanks Meter: 63

182 posts
More
Quote:

easiest way is using sus (if your bootloader is still locked)
other then that use the flashtool and flash threw stock ftf

keep calm and call J.A.R.V.I.S
4th September 2014, 02:25 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
More
Quote:

download your firmware bro then flash it using the flashtool
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread