OP SmashMii

4th May 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 4

47 posts
Donate to Me
More
I don't know if we're allowed to post modding related stuff in this forum, but if not, please, a moderator tell me and i will remove this thread IMMEDIATELY!

But to the topic - has anyone on XE tried the modded google play that you can get with lucky patcher? 'Cause I don't want to run into any problems (as the app mentions it may cause a soft brick).

And give me instructions if anyone has done this.

Again, I don't know if we're allowed to post modding related stuff in this forum, but if not, please, a moderator tell me and i will remove this thread IMMEDIATELY!
4th May 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 867

894 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMii

I don't know if we're allowed to post modding related stuff in this forum, but if not, please, a moderator tell me and i will remove this thread IMMEDIATELY!

But to the topic - has anyone on XE tried the modded google play that you can get with lucky patcher? 'Cause I don't want to run into any problems (as the app mentions it may cause a soft brick).

And give me instructions if anyone has done this.

Again, I don't know if we're allowed to post modding related stuff in this forum, but if not, please, a moderator tell me and i will remove this thread IMMEDIATELY!

I don't think you are allowed to talk about Lucky Patcher on this Site!
4th May 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Batcave
Thanks Meter: 703

997 posts
Donate to Me
More
You aren't. You can remove the license verification of paid apps with Lucky Patcher, so it's not allowed on XDA to talk about anything related to it.

Sent from my C1605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread