FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

play store error

196 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By tubabuyukustun, Senior Member on 24th May 2014, 10:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi friends i have android 4.11 11.3.A 2.23 i normal made google account and run store this what is preinstalled on phone then i manually install latest store from sd card and latest google play services 4.4.52 (1174655-070) cos i dont know which is good for xperia E 160 DPI ?
240 DPI ? 320 DPI ? after that i see play store error :/ so this latest store 4.8.19 is not for android 4.11 ?,

or how can download new version of store without installing manually package ??

cos on 4.11. 11.3 A 2.23 is on store no option of downloading new version.

gmail 4.8 working ok just this stupid store.
 
 
24th May 2014, 10:48 AM |#2  
UltraGamerHD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 923
 
More
Why did you do that, don't you know that Play Store Will Update Itself.
24th May 2014, 03:31 PM |#3  
tubabuyukustun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kosice
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraGamerHD

Why did you do that, don't you know that Play Store Will Update Itself.

itself ? i was on wifi and i dont see that store update automatically to latest version...
24th May 2014, 03:45 PM |#4  
UltraGamerHD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 923
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubabuyukustun

itself ? i was on wifi and i dont see that store update automatically to latest version...

It does, just login and press the home button and then in a few minuets click back on in and walah!
25th May 2014, 05:15 AM |#5  
NSDCars5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Over there
Thanks Meter: 432
 
More
Exactly what UltraGamerHD said. You don't need to do anything, it'll update automatically. If you really want to install it manually, get the 160 DPI version.
25th May 2014, 02:27 PM |#6  
Vroyaloko's Avatar
Member
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubabuyukustun

hi friends i have android 4.11 11.3.A 2.23 i normal made google account and run store this what is preinstalled on phone then i manually install latest store from sd card and latest google play services 4.4.52 (1174655-070) cos i dont know which is good for xperia E 160 DPI ?
240 DPI ? 320 DPI ? after that i see play store error :/ so this latest store 4.8.19 is not for android 4.11 ?,

or how can download new version of store without installing manually package ??

cos on 4.11. 11.3 A 2.23 is on store no option of downloading new version.

gmail 4.8 working ok just this stupid store.

Have you tried the 240 DPI?
25th May 2014, 06:30 PM |#7  
tubabuyukustun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kosice
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroyaloko

Have you tried the 240 DPI?

i go try this login to store than go out from store than back and see if it is latest version automatically..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank